What's age got to do with it?

Ok goodnight GF:hug:

Ok and yes I have piles of hats. Like you, I’ve git to dug then all out. I’ll take you up on posting pic lessons though.
Thanks
Later

Giddyup Paris…the ladies are waiting for us with bated breath on the other side of the meadow. They’re the ones with the cute cowgirl hats on…:wink:

Hi ya gals…hope I didn’t keep ya waiting too long? I’ll toss a coin to see which horse y’all get…ready, set, go…:mrgreen: I don’t think they’ll miss 3 horses, do you?

Mount up, guys…and let’s get going.

“What’s age got to do with it?” (Nothing at all)

Hi Filly, I am happy to see you join in here…did you pick up your hair dye yet. I hope you were able to get the one you wanted so you can wear it this week when you meet up with your friends…

I see you brought the horses, hahaha. Wot no piccies? Bratti would love those horses, especially Paris…

I am having a very hard day with the storm in the air. My head is just throbbing and I have been fighting nausea all day long…
It is so hard to cope with this, but I will probably be on and off the computer periodically…

I have been meaning to ask you Filly…do you wear hats?
I don’t think I have ever seen you with one on…
I have to go again, talk to you guys later…

Yes Bratti, I will show you how to do those pictures, but not at the moment. Will see when I get feeling a bit better, maybe tonight or tomorrow when we are both on together…

Hi ya Blue…no I haven’t picked up my hair supplies yet from Shopper’s…but I shall before my outing. :slight_smile: I am leaning towards purple…

Of course I brought the horses as per your request. :wink: No hon, no piccies this time. :frowning: I’ll see if I can find a few photos of some of the horses and post them later on…

It’s been very chilly here today and looks as if it’s going to rain any minute… Sorry you’re nauseas again, that sucks!

And, Blue dear…you probably won’t see me in a hat as I seldom wear one, don’t ask…hahaha

See ya on the flipside, Blue… :049:

No worries. You could tell I was tired last night too. Check out my spelling?

I’ve got to go up to my parents tomorrow to help them out and it’s a long drive to and from but I’ll dig out my hats in the meantime. I’m not sure how many pics you’ll see with them on my head but I’ve got to show you some of them.

My sister in law custom makes hats for me with a big hole at the back for my hair to fit through which I really appreciate and she’s really quite good at crocheting. She’s self taught.
I’ve probably got about 2 dozen hats or so.

We are going horse back riding next month.

Here ya go, Blue…Paris and her foal, mid August… :049:

Have been tempted, it certainly gets you noticed and easily washes out have been told.

I had to cancel the church outing for tomorrow. It is going to storm tonight and tomorrow, so more than likely I will either have a migraine, or so much nausea that I won’t enjoy myself. I have had nausea all day today, so it gives me a pretty good idea of what tomorrow is going to bring…

Next time I go to shoppers I will see what they’re darker colours look like. I may just have to stick with the front when I am colouring as it shows up so nice where I am gray…

Cinderella, I wish you would try it, you will be surprised at how much fun you will have. I did the front one day, then I changed my mind so I just put my head a bit under the tap and washed that part out, and re-did it. Nothing to it.

I was just teasing about the horses Filly, cause we had our cowgirl hats on…and maybe not a good idea or we might get sacked here for going so far off topic. Have a good night Filly, I won’t be on here long…:hug:

It’s really fun You really should try it. It washes out VERY easily.

Isn’t that amazing that your SIL custom makes your hats…with the hole in the back. what a great idea. Bet she could sell those without much problem, but she would probably not get her money’s worth…

I see you are on the forum right now, do you want me to show you how to do the pictures? or wait until Sunday?

Sorry you get such migraines in bad weather. I’ve known others who get this also.

I’d stick with just doing the front anyway. In my opinion, less is best. Over doing it ends up looking desperate for attention. The way you did the pink was perfect. It’s nice seeing different shades and tones. I’d still like to try different types of hair colours just out of sheer curiosity.

They have dark blue and dark pink. Those are the only dark colours I know if in this line.

Filly, if you want to join in also…we are going to do copying pictures the way I do it. We can go down to the self moderated section so as not to mess up this thread.
https://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117

So who wants to do it now?

Are you going to start a self moderated thread Blue?

Yes, come on down now if you want to do it. Follow the link and you will see me down there. You too Filly if you want to learn this.
https://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117

Ok, I have started a thread.

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?p=1511898

My green hair today, with a baseball cap I bought in New York…I don’t know if you would really call it a basebal cap, but I don’t know what else to call it…

http://i65.tinypic.com/23u7ywk.png