What Wouldn’t You Do, Whilst Naked?

Go to the library.
With all the gasps of horror and repulsion no one is going to hear the “Quiet please”

1 Like

Climb a stile!

1 Like

Done it…No problem…
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Done it…No problem…

In company?!!!

1 Like

Hi

Go On Naked Attraction.

I would be out in Round One.

The smallest visible willy in the world.

This won’t hurt and will only take a second said Leanne, the expert in fitting catheters.

Wow, I got this wrong, what a grower, I need an adult catheter and plenty of lube ladies.

This is the lady who has saved my life 3 times.

She is so matter of fact she is funny.

1 Like

I wouldn’t sit on a black ink newspaper.

I wouldn’t pose for a photograph!

1 Like

Nooooooooo…Rhian. But to be part of nature and feel liberated, to experience how it would be without the influence of human behaviour. We all came into this world like this, and will exit the same.
People don’t understand when they have been corrupted. You should try it just once in your life…Stripped bare of all the worldly things and free.

1 Like

I’d never answer the door naked when the driver from Amazon knocks.

1 Like

My postie might be more understanding although I’ve never asked :wink:

4 Likes

Sit on top of an 80’s Xerox photocopier and print off a couple of pictures of my bum .

1 Like

Very eloquent.Hopefully Rhian can see through it. :grinning:

3 Likes

Ha Ha…Of course she will Mr Smith…and I hope she takes it in the spirit it was intended…
Some random eccentric old bloke on a forum…
:crazy_face:

3 Likes

As a matter of fact and probably relevant to the topic…
Yesterday, Mrs Fox was called to the bathroom for an urgent call of nature…I had just finished showering when there was a knock at the door…I glanced out of the window as I made my way to the bedroom and saw a Royal Mail van at the gate.
The knock was becoming more urgent and I realised that the parcel would soon be returned to the van. Dressed in only my underwear, and assuming the postman would indeed be our usual bloke I opened the door…

A pretty young postie was surprised to see an old bloke in his underwear…I apologised unreservedly and received the parcel, she photographed the handover and left, red faces all around!..
If that photo ends up all over facebook next week, there is going to be trouble…

I could actually recount lots of occasions where that happened to me when I was a postman, and was told not to deliver parcels in my underwear in future… :grinning:…Anybody want to buy some photos?

3 Likes

Didn’t you have anything to sign with?

2 Likes

For the love of God man buy a dressing gown !

1 Like

smoke a churchill cigar - very painful!

1 Like

No lead in my pencil now Mr Smith…
:frowning_face:

2 Likes

I could save myself some brass and borrow Mrs Fox’s Muddy…

2 Likes

If you don’t mind answering the door in a pink dressing gown far be it from me …….

3 Likes