What would you do or say?

You come back home after a long day at work.
Open the front door.
And hear the sound of the TV playing while getting in followed by some snoring …
A stranger has fallen asleep on your couch in front of the TV with and empty can of your beer in front of him…
What do you do? What do you say to him?

2 Likes

Forgot to add though…
The guy is real handsome! :wink:

Call the police .

4 Likes

I would grab him by the ear and frogmarch him and his empty can out of the door! Then I would wash down the couch!

i would probably lose my membership here if i told what i would do if i did not know the sleeper.

1 Like

Ask him to leave , show him the Door , if all else fails call the police .

A stranger walked into my house through the back door when I was in my 20s and 7 months pregnant, He had made a mistake and got the wrong house ,But he insisted he had the right house , he took some persuding to leave , I edged my way to the front door and opened it and said I was going to scream ,He finally left the way he came , .

your faith in the police is obviously greater than mine.

I would exit my house and call the police.:grinning:

3 Likes

No way I’d tackle them. Go back out, call the police, my husband and the children.

2 Likes

This happened to me recently too! A house nearby was empty and a woman had gone to look at it with a view to moving in. She couldn’t get in, so walked through the gardens to knock on my window. I got the fright of my life, and gestured for her to come round to the door. She did, but opened the door and walked up the hallway to the living room. The dog was going banana’s, the woman was terrified of the dog and I was shooing both of them out of the door because I didn’t know what else to do :joy: Chaos for about 10 minutes, then all was well.

1 Like

I’d say -
“Hello Son! - it’s so long you since you came to visit me, I didn’t recognise you!” :rofl:

3 Likes

After they had taken the intruder away - I would have the locks changed!

1 Like

Hi
At the moment I could not knock the skin off a rice pudding.

I would sneak out quietly,go next door but one and get Tush.

A very formidable lady and she would chuck him and I would give her £10

2 Likes

You would suddenly realise, you were in the wrong house…
Apologise profusely and leave swiftly.

6 Likes

… been watching violence, South American style on Netflix … I’d shoot him in the kneecap,

then ask if I’ve got the wrong house.

2 Likes

a compact glock 42 would be handy for that situation. its under 6" long and very effective :wink: :innocent:

I’ve got a spud gun only 4" long. :icon_cool:

3 Likes

There was a tragic case where a policewoman in the USA entered her neighbours apartment by mistake and shot him dead . He was sitting watching TV eating ice cream at the time .

1 Like

But if you were in the correct house, you could hit him over the head with your new wheelie bin, which you could then use to help trundle him out down the lane and leave him there on the kerbside.

5 Likes

Superb, pop his kneecaps with a couple of 9mm Maris Piper slugs!

2 Likes