What would you buy if money were no object?

If money were no object… I’d buy kindness.

It is never advertised, you must go looking for it. It is very hard to find, never on sale, and often just a temporary thing with an expiration date you forget about until it’s run out.

2 Likes

Maybe move to where it is warmer all year around Na already got that with a nice warm bed. I have always wanted a Rolls Royce, not to go around looking posh but just the chance to sit and drive one. then sell it. We did have a big Austin Princess limo for when we got married but that is still not the same.
Travel would be well up on the money no object list as a first class passanger not as normal in a lower deck type

1 Like

Next to Morti donkey rescue farm, I would set up a rescue farm for dogs all sorts of animals and make it a respite place for family caretakers to get a break for a few days (sort of a rescue place for people too :slightly_smiling_face:). From that farm I would launch mobile spay and neuter clinics for cats and dogs.

No saint here, I’d next purchase a very large yacht and airplane, so I could travel with my friends and family to every corner of the world. I’d invite you all along, with plenty of crumpets on hand :smile:.

2 Likes

Now you’re talking… :grin:

2 Likes

Start a new Spreadsheet!

2 Likes

Something tells me we aren’t imagining quite the same thing :018:.

You are still invited, but you’ll have to behave yourself.

1 Like

A magic wand !

2 Likes

We donate to sidmouth murphy, and have visited several times
We have adopted 2 donkeys, oscar and moses …

1 Like

Are you a keen fisherman chilli …?

How long does it take todo the worls cruise , is it 4months ?

Do you-remember RoyMo on buzz morty, ? he had 200 mules ,and 100 donkeys ?

Be careful what you wish for!
original-vintage-sooty-sweep-hand_360_dde5f719b787f886789b55a1f1eac422-2086186747

They ain’t looking so good on it! :wink:

2 Likes

Kit and Launch. “Civilian” Mercy Ship >>

Meanwhile Digging Deep.

1 Like

Something like this Cosmos…

1 Like

I’d pay someone to do all that kind of thing!

The very latest camera (came out yesterday): Panasonic Lumix S9 + 20-60mm compact zoom

£1,799.00

3 Likes

I would be very tempted to buy a house/flat in either Broome or Darwin and spend the winter (dry season) there

1 Like

£8.5M, Estoril, Portugal

https://www.jamesedition.com/real_estate/estoril-portugal/luxury-villa-in-quinta-patino-13879540?utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter&utm_content=Weekly+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=customer.io

Yes I am or rather was, circumstances have not really allowed me to indulge but I really must get down to coast for a few fishing trips this summer, it would be a real tonic​:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

I know exactly what i will be wishing for chilli

1 Like