What topic/s could you spend hours talking about?

A man of few words :smile:

1 Like

I saw this and honestly thought you were going to say faffing :roll_eyes: But you didn’t. So that’s nice.

I’m not sure what I could spend hours talking about…I tend not to monopolise a conversation!

1 Like

Do you fill awkward silences, someone has to :grin:

1 Like

No I like the silence. Others tend not to, and I find it awkward when people chat about nonsense just to hear their own voice. A women chatted on about her difficulties in obtaining life insurance a few days ago…I mean, what? :joy:

5 Likes

What if one was Lady Chatterley’s Lover? :grin:

1 Like

Well that depends on who the other one might be…

1 Like

Paranormal experiences, mediumship and psychic abilities. Spiritually minded people who wonder about life death and other worldy things . UFOs . Life on other planets , Reiki healing .

5 Likes

That’s a bit scary.

1 Like

I think the question is about what we could spend time talking about if push came to shove. Not that we would.

1 Like

Being a stationery addict, I could probably talk about paper for quite some time! :notebook: :pencil2:

2 Likes

arrr hahahahahaaahahahahahhhahaha

1 Like

that was Me though!
people think I talk a lot but that is only part of me as I can be very quiet lots of the time and if you lived under my roof you would see how different I really am…I am actually very shy with some folks and I get embarrassed easily…not that your ever know the real me. I don’t even know that!

2 Likes

Interesting, I watched a medium just last night and I wasn’t convinced, I felt there was a lot of lucky guesses and a bit of “fishing “
I’ve seen a few and wonder how much is the recipient wanting to feel it’s real.
Though many years an ago a medium in a strange location where I was a total stranger gave me such accurate information that it was uncanny.
I remain unsure.

1 Like

@Bretrick I was a civil engineer for all of my working life and I not only completely enjoyed my work, I became interested in all aspects of the wide subject of Engineering. As a consequence, I am still interested in the subject and could converse for hours with others of the same mind.

Ah, you like to stay in the evnelope, eh! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I enjoy hearing about other peoples lives and experiences. I flatter myself that I have a reasonable amount of intelligence and can usually end up having an interesting two way conversation. Much prefer that to just talking about myself or a single topic

2 Likes

I enjoy talking with other people too Sheila. I volunteered as a room guide in a local NT property until recently and enjoyed many conversations with visitors, I think I gained as much new knowledge from them as I imparted about the property. I met some fascinating people over the years.

2 Likes

I never really talk of my Health but today I was pushed and then double pushed so I did say I just want the time I have on this earth for me to be my happy self…and I am so I am lucky to be in that nature as many people going through illness fall by the wayside…enough said.

Out of the blue I thought of an amusing thread…Male versus Female odd things we do or say…purely and obviously tongue in check of course. Anybody that knows of me can see my posts are nearly always with some humour…that is me and I am wanting to carry my happiness to the end.

But along comes a person and pulls the thread to pieces…one post two posts and more criticising my thread in very strong terms.

1 Like

Aw, is the thread not there any more? I was looking forward to that one thriving! :disappointed:

No I felt the so called opinion’s person was just going to constantly attack me and then I went from being annoyed to angry and then just upset and sobbed…knew the Thread was never then going to be worth it…Sorry Tachyron but my temperament just got in the way…