What to do about Northern Ireland

For some reason which I’m afraid I cannot clearly explain at present, I should be very surprised to find that he actually does that.

Maybe we should look for solutions, in the North and South, based on Dual Nationality.

Absolutely NOT. Ulster is British. Eire is a foreign country.

2 Likes

As I understand it, any vote in Northern Ireland is likely to favour Sinn Fein.

Then there’s the EU position & Biden.

Remaining British may, soon, not be an option.

Does that suggest that the RCs are guilty of terrorising the Protestants into voting for them?

As for the EU and Biden, we should learn to stand up to them both. The EU won’t be there for a great deal longer, and Biden for even less.

1 Like

Then there will be big time bloodshed. There are people in Ulster who will NEVER accept any form of “Popery” and view Roman Catholicism as blasphemy against true Christianity. On a purely academic basis they make a good point.

I would like to see two things -

1. Eire to leave the eurofilth.
  2. Ireland to be united again - without any further bloodshed.

I don’t suppose for one miniute I will live long enough to witness either event.

1 Like

“United” Ireland? NEVER. As my late friend - and he was - Ian Paisley used to say NO SURRENDER.

I can only agree with both of those things.
The more other countries to leave the EU, the better… the better for those countries I should add.
As for a united Ireland, fine by me as long as all of them, Catlicks and Protestants, can learn to live together in peace. After all, both Christian disciplines seem able to do so in this country.

1 Like

Untie Ireland and let it drift into the Atlantic…

Allow Northern Ireland to become part of the republic, and all those who want to remain British citizens, help them to relocate to this side of the Irish sea.

1 Like

That’s a possibility, but I’m not sure whether many will be happy to leave their homes and the country of their birth. However, if the rewards were a sufficient inducement perhaps.

In return, before handing over the province to Eire, we should offer all the vacated homes to some of those poor deserving immigrants.

1 Like

No surrender.

How dare you insult me!

Your ignorance astounds me.

1 Like

Think of Ukraine and how Putin is trying to take over their country.
This is exactly the same as the British government did in Ireland in 1921.

1 Like

No it isn’t. Nothing remotely like it. For one thing certainly Eastern Ukraine and The Crimea were PART of Russia.

The action is the same!

1 Like

Ireland has suffered from being occupied by the British for over 800 years!

1 Like

Absolutely nothing in common. The ONLY possible similarity is the Fenians (population of Eire) attempting to steal Ulster.

Benefited closer to the truth. What is interesting is to consider the assistance that The Republic gave to Germany in both world wars.

1 Like