What takes a lot of time but is totally worth it?

Thinking caps on

should we realy talk about this in here, but i blame age

1 Like

Starting a new topic on OFC! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Only kidding Azz! :wink: :innocent:

4 Likes

Yeah :grinning:

:sweat_smile:.,.,.

Making moussaka

2 Likes

Packing the van for the Comi-Convention. Boy is that hard work & it’s packed to the roof. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Buying gifts for loved ones and cooking a large roast dinner for 15 family members.

1 Like

Walking places instead of driving

2 Likes

It’s gonna take me a while to think of something, but it will be worth it!

2 Likes

We’ll hold you to that :grinning:

1 Like

Home-made pesto using home-grown basil.

It’s a lot more faffing about to sow and grow the basil, then make it into pesto - and it takes much longer than opening a jar of ready-made pesto! - but it tastes so gorgeous, it is definitely worth the effort.

2 Likes

Quick There’s Nothing worth having!
WITHOUT Effort.

3 Likes

And now unpacked & set up for tomorrow.

@Tiffany I have got to ask because my curiosity is getting the better of me -
What is a “comi-convention” ?

2 Likes

It’s like a fair with people selling items to do with comics, film or TV. People also dress up as their favourite characters from the comics, films or TV. They have competitions for the best. Lots of things to do & photo shoot opatunities, plus all the stalls selling items. It’s great fun to do but hard work.
A few pics from previous Comi-Cons.

4 Likes

Wow!
Thanks for the explanation.
There’s so much happening out there I have no idea about!

Looking at those pics reminded me how much I liked the Wookiee from Star Wars - It would be cool to meet a Wookiee at a Convention. :+1:

2 Likes

You are very welcome Boot. The Wookie smelt, don’t think he’s had his costume ever cleaned. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Ewww! You’ve put me right off Wookiees now! :rofl:

1 Like

This was the first Comi-con we went to & this one smelt worse. This one actually hugged me… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes