I think I’ll need that Gin & dry Lemon now

:077:

1 Like

I tried masks too.
My parole has another few months to go.

3 Likes

Love it! :joy:

1 Like

The entire planet’s tried masks and still continues to if they aren’t dumb…
Some of us are still incarcerated.
Congrats on your parole!

1 Like

Ok here we go.
Combine 1/2 cup hot water ( not boiling ) to a 1/3 cup rolled oats. Let that sit for 2 to 3 minutes. Mix 2 tablespoons plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons honey and 1 egg white. Apply a layer on face and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
Rinse with warm water then cold water to seal pores. A spritz with rose water finishes this treatment off nicely.

This concoction is enough to do with a friend or two.
Enjoy!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll definitely try this! Face neck and chest :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My pleasure. If we lived closer, you, myself and pixie could indulge ourselves with these facials and some wine :wine_glass: That would be fun. :sunny:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be a treat but no face mask for PixieK @PixieKnuckles because she’s already got natural

1 Like

And talk some unsuspecting man into shaving his head and cutting down a tree or two for our personal entertainment :joy:

1 Like

Oh my gosh I would love that!! :hugs: As it is, I shall try your Oat face mask this weekend and report back on results! :+1:

1 Like

Oh cool. We should all do them this weekend while drinking wine. It’ll be like we are all together. :grin:

2 Likes

Seconded

2 Likes

YES! We’ll shave his head ourselves then. :laughing::innocent:

I didn’t realise he had hair! I was ‘distracted’

:044:

1 Like

Is it getting hot in here? :grimacing:lol

1 Like

Ok ladies let’s keep to the thread!

1 Like

Yes! I’m up for that! :+1: