What’s your favourite facial

Since it’s a bank holiday here and there’s not much to do, I just had the most invigorating facial!

Such utter bliss! Don’t you just love home Spa days!

I had a hydrating facial.

What’s your favourite facial ladies?

1 Like

What I would like to know where did all you girls get your chemistry degrees as you must have them as all the ads for your lotions and potions make a big deal of the chemical ingredients? :smiley:

1 Like

my favourite is Polyfilla :wink: :+1:

1 Like

I have a slight idea but I honestly think it’s just a clever ‘marketing ploy’!

:grin:

We ladies call that base/foundation
:grin:

Oh, right you are then :wink:

1 Like

I don’t do facials…I tried a few masks when I was younger, but I didn’t really like them much. Its the feeling of things on my face, give me the ickies! :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

But you look fabulous! What do you use then!

I must say I love my facials. I have one at least once a week.

2 Likes

I’m a soap & water, moisturiser person. Nothing fancy. I can tolerate BB cream sometimes if I’m going somewhere (that’s like a tinted moisturiser) but I scrub my face afterwards! Everyone looks young in my family. My daughter is 32 and still gets asked for ID :astonished:

2 Likes

…and repeat applications parrot fashion :+1::grin:

1 Like

Wonderful genes! You’re blessed!

:023:

I can’t risk it. You know already having a great face, wouldn’t want them to mess that up. :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes, you most definitely do

:grinning:

1 Like

Why thank you beautiful lady. Flattery will get you everywhere. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Water and soap for me to clean,and nearly only ever use Aveena Moisturiser’s on my face.
Sensitive and weird things happen …like I could not have any sun rays on my face for nearly 2 years gone…This year all ok…still use La Roche-Posay Anthelios factor 50+ most days…will try without soon…
I have not worn any face make up since the Pan Stick Stage at 14 years of age…terrible and laughable now, that ghost look, lips covered with it as well…
always eye makeup as mine are too fair as in albino haha…

2 Likes

Nice regime Di. I always use a factor 50+ as well!

1 Like

Yes it is a light lotion…not a cream so non greasy as well.
I use eyebrow makeup as I have the Hashimoto’s half only eye brows…at least my hair is not thin…that would upset me a lot actually…When a young teenager, I spent more time in front of a mirror than doing anything else…My hair had to pass the Di scrutiny most of all…Very Fussy indeed.

2 Likes

I’m also fussy but not overly so. I’ve noticed my hair has also started to thin slightly but thankfully there’s lots of remedies.

:wink:

1 Like

My Husband use to…haha … look younger than his years…That caused me to ‘step up often’, now these last 2 years his hair is disappearing fast…

3 Likes

So now you’re the show stopper Di :wink:

I don’t mind the baldness, I quite like the Bruce Willis look :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyway, it’s the heart that counts

3 Likes