What’s your favourite facial

No, noway. I am not that large to block out a show…
I am not keen really, but life gives and takes…
We have this selfish so and so next door, with the 4 hunting dogs that are garden bound…He shaves his head or it has all gone, and it is shiny…worse though, he has no top teeth and he looks like a fish face…

3 Likes

Bit of sandpaper works for me gets of stubble and dead skin :innocent:

1 Like

3 Likes

He best have a heart of gold then

:044:

2 Likes
2 Likes

if he had a heart, it would be lead…he is really obnox

2 Likes

Well then, poor guy

You cant be so nice to everybody in this world Minx…

3 Likes

I know Di. I just can’t help it

I’ll do better :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Which is why some of us don’t use it. :pleading_face:lol

I prefer making my own facials with things like egg whites , clay, oatmeal, milk of magnesia, virgin olive oil, Rose water and stuff but there are some great commercial ones out, especially now a days.

1 Like

Egg white is my usual facial but if you’d like to share some homemade recipes for facials, I’d definitely try it!

I also use coconut oil for a facial - it’s heavenly

Expensive! I’d rather make my own to be honest. Homemade is always better

Bald looks sexy on a lot of men and it definitely beats the comb over look. :upside_down_face: I think men who go with the fact that their hair is falling out shows major confidence and that confidence shines through. That alone is sexy.

1 Like

Oh, I absolutely agree with you! I quite like a confident man but if he spends more time in front of the mirror than me then it’s a no from me. Effortlessly sexy, now that’s just perfect.

1 Like

Love coconut oil. I use it in my hair too. It’s antibacterial and anti fugal. I’ll see if I cant put together a nice homemade facial pack I’ve successfully used.

1 Like

As do I. I use it too cook with as well

Geez Minxy girl. You are super fast
Exactly. I appreciate a man who takes care of himself but if he’s spending more time than me in the bathroom, no way. Effortless sexy is right.
Shave that head, take off that shirt and go cut down a tree or something like it’s nothing.
Now that’s hot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes you can. Because being nice is some peoples default. It gets us walked over sometimes, but it won’t stop us being nice :hugs:

1 Like

Definitely my default!
Even if I get angry with someone, I feel absolutely terrible and usually apologise first because I really don’t like hurting anyone.

1 Like

Been there, got the t-shirt

2 Likes