What’s your favourite facial

Good stuff Minx. It is a nice facial. I’m glad you like it.

I’m just eating so starting my first glass in a bit so I won’t be far from you time wise Pixie presuming I’m 5 hours behind you. It’s going on 1:00 pm here.

I’ll take pictures of my concoction before applying it. After might be too shocking. :flushed:

I have all the ingredients but my honey is creamed unpasteurized so I may need to warm it up some before using it.

Happy pampering ladies. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hope you enjoyed your facial, we are going to be so gorgeous the chaps will go wild! Let us know what you used xxx
I just ordered some Fuller’s Earth powder to try, it makes those face masks that crack if you talk or smile :rofl:

• List item
2 Likes

I’ve used that before as well as clay. They are nice for pulling impurities out of pores. I suppose they all are but it’s nice to have a selection of different types. One can never have too many facials. :partying_face:I need all the help I can get. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Well look at you!!!
Very nice.
That wine looks goooood! :drooling_face:
How much stuff did you have left over?
Did you feel rehydrated?

1 Like

Facial?
The surgeon did mine…:frowning:

1 Like

Its just gone half 5 here. I have had dinner, so ahem having a glass of wine. I always do things back to front :joy:

1 Like

Ok. The facial is finished and my skin is a glowing but that recipe was FAR too much. The last time I did this was with a couple of friends.
For single use I shall cut this recipe down by at least half. I also added a bit of oat flour to thicken it up some.

I considered taking a photo of it on my face but then changed my mind. It sort of looks like someone puked on my face. :fearful:

Anyway I used steel cut oats since the pieces are much smaller. My skin is feeling very clean, fresh and super nourished and hydrated though.

1 Like

There was a substantial amount left over :slightly_smiling_face:

I will half the recipe next time around!
Definitely feeling hydrated! My skin is so much softer :grinning:

Thank you Bratti!

1 Like

I’ll definitely do steel cut oats next time around!

1 Like

You’re very welcome. My pleasure. I forgot about the oats part until I mixed it all up. Full sized oats are just too big.

1 Like

Definitely agree :yum:

About to do mine now (always the straggler!) Good job I checked in here first though, because I have the stuff ready to go but shall half it. I pre-blended my oats to make it more like oatmeal because I thought the same…the oats were big.

Right then, time to wash my face in porridge!

2 Likes

Enjoy it!

Twin Son doing his face care. …

2 Likes

So sweet Di :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes he is very into nature…food and lifestyle…
One day we checked in on his home for him, he was on his Holidays.
We had to climb stairs first to get to his place.
The stairs were blocked by sacks of re cycled stuff…
He done that when he looked after our place in Beddington Surrey…the thoughts are there but lacks the time to see things through…
His heart though is as big as the world… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Do 1/2 the recipe. It’s far too much for one person but it sounds like you’ve already made it. I think my next one will be an avocado mask.

1 Like

Twin son? You’ve got two of them the same age? Double trouble type of twins :grimacing::smiling_face:

Note: said with humour but ok then. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Did you do a facial then? You never told us how you liked it .

2 Likes

Oh, yes I did! I enjoyed the pampering with everything. but again, I could only sit with it on my face for about 7 mins before having to get fidgety and take it off! I must try harder…:joy: I don’t see a difference, but I feel amazing! (Its just gone 4am here) I’m going to try again though because I’m looking at all these recipes online and want to try them! Thanks for sharing that, we’ll have to do it again soon! :+1:

3 Likes