What’s Worse

What’s worse than a huge fly flying out of your fridge?
One has just flown out of my fridge and l am now psychologically damaged!! Eeeeeek
Can you think of anything worse than that?

1 Like

years ago i put a cooked roast dinner in the oven to save it was an extra plate serving ,I completly forgot about it till the following week when i was gointg to use the oven again …

it was crawling with maggots,how that came about i dont know and i shudder at the thought of the dinner of the same serving we ate .

1 Like

Yuk I’d say this is worse than a fly flying out of fridge

1 Like

Art
What about opening your fridge to find me inside singing

1 Like

Reminds me of the old joke, what’s worse than finding a maggot in your apple? :rofl:

1 Like

Eeuugh :nauseated_face:. I think I’d have to throw out everything in the fridge, unless it was properly sealed. That could be pretty costly if I’d just done a big shop :flushed:

1 Like

My sister has had that before, the fly in fridge. I said to her, now you know why I wrap everything up and get through so many packs of food bags. She would just place a plate of chicken, unwrapped, in the fridge. A big no no in my home.

3 Likes

Two flies flying out of your fridge? :wink:

1 Like

Finding half a maggot in your half eaten apple

1 Like

Don’t knock maggots! They do a good job of cleaning up wounds where other methods would fail :point_down:
Maggots used to clean wounds in NHS as antibiotics fail some patients - Wales Online

2 Likes

Suddenly finding half a wasp in the apple you eating!

1 Like

They are especially good at cleaning/healing the type of ulcers some diabetics develope on their legs. We used to buy in special dressings from somewhere in Leeds. Not a lot of people realise the NHS still occasional use leeches as well!

2 Likes

Aren’t they also known as MP’s? :astonished::point_right::wink::grin::+1:

3 Likes

Going to the hospital after eating meat with a blue bottle on it. :wink:

1 Like

Hmm - no - leeches are useful!

3 Likes

Oh dear, I hope you had everything covered up in that fridge Art?

1 Like

Am l going to throw everything out? No way!
I bet we’ve eaten worse stuff in our lives that we’ve never known about!
Restaurants aren’t always ever so careful. Food suppliers aren’t always, everso careful.
Maybe, ignorance is bliss? :laughing:

As my old mother-in- law used to say…
You have to eat a peck of dirt before you die!!

susie, I did a roast beef dinner with Yorkshire pudding yesterday. Lots left over… but l’m glad l covered it.
I also did Cauliflower Cheese but that is not covered… l will re-heat it on the highest temperature.
That will eradicate any germs that the fly has spat on it, or the dog muck on its feet!! :laughing:

I’m sure it will be ok Art, if I see you buzzing around later, I will know its you.

2 Likes

Elephant footprints in the butter

2 Likes