What’s something that amazes you?

My number one Amaze Balls is the Diversity of the Universe.
The Size, The Number of Stars, The number of Planets. The Temperatures. The Supernovas, The, The, The, The, The, The, The, The,…

2 Likes

What always amazes me is …how a woman can take off her bra whilst still wearing a top…

2 Likes

How you come up with all these different quirky threads? :grinning:

3 Likes

Shows what goes on in my inquisitive mind. Always seeking, always asking questions.
I have a insatiable need to know and share.

2 Likes

For the moment, I’m amazed at how much better AI has gotten. Some of it is very conversational. Had a super interesting debate with one yesterday. Some really good points were made that helped me clarify my thoughts.

1 Like

I used to have clarified thoughts… it was horrid, i worried about everything
but now i’m no longer compus mentus its wonderful…
i played 9 holes of golf at lunchtime, i feel as tho ive done a shift down the pit

1 Like

Watching telly now makes me wonder at all the new shows, series, quiz shows, dramas and comedies that are created. So many good ones, some not so. But something for everyone.

1 Like

I’m always amazed by the heavens .
On a clear night the starry skies take my breath away.
I know my place as a tiny speck in the universe sigh …
Yes it’s truly an amazing wondrous sight

7 Likes

I’m amazed by the power of nature…
The amount of heat generated by a volcano. The centre of the Earth must be so hot that it has barely cooled down in the billions of years since it was formed. It begs the question…How much longer will it remain hot?
The amount of energy in a lightning strike. One strike would probably power a city for quite a while if we could only harness it…
And earthquakes can move a whole continent in just a few seconds…
But most of all…The power of nature to reclaim the things humans have abandoned and restore the atmosphere to clean fresh air after pollution by human or natural causes.

3 Likes

i remember watching the then PM of iceland [the country] trying to convince the Indians to use thermal power, it appears that iceland is powered solely by underground thermals, and boreholes…

1 Like

How the mind works and what promotes a discussion to begin

4 Likes

So what do do like to watch on telly?

1 Like

Hi

Lovely to get another new poster.

I hope you are happy here.

Great first post.

2 Likes

BIRTH! That never ceases to amaze me and it’s something I feel immensely privileged to watch and cut the cord if I’m allowed.

5 Likes

Yes, the mind is a fascinating thing indeed. A blob of fat and proteins that controls every aspect of our being.
Welcome to the forum Curioso. :wave:

1 Like

The beauty of this planet amazes me every day.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Curioso…The name says it all, I look forward to reading you…
Harley Davidson ay?..
:+1:
:motorcycle:

1 Like

Especially when away from light pollution, what a difference that makes!

3 Likes

A few years ago I went on a sailing holiday, there were 8 of us on a small yacht. We sailed from Dartmouth to Brittany and fortunately when we were mid channel the sky was 100% clear. The stars were amazing, it was the first time I had seen the Milky Way.

2 Likes

The Milky Way is an absolutely amazing sight that millions upon millions of people have never seen.
One day I will learn how to photograph such a sight.

2 Likes