What’s something that amazes you?

That must be one of those sights and experiences that stays with you always :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And we get a much better view down here :grinning:

1 Like

We sure do. I see it often when I go out bush. Best place I have viewed it is when I was working out at Glentromie, 5 km from the Benedictine town of New Norcia, 120 km north of Perth.
Truly marvellous experience.

2 Likes

I was doing a 24 hour 56 mile running event over the moors. I was navigating over ‘Shining Tor’ in the early hours. High on a ridge miles from anywhere when I stopped for a pee. I looked up into a cloudless autumn sky and couldn’t believe my eyes… :astonished:
The most beautiful starry sky I had ever seen. I found it very hard not to stay longer…But it was a race and I could see the faint glimmer of torches coming up the hill behind me…
:running_man:

1 Like

On a visit to Iceland (the country) a visit to a thermal power station was a must for me Crabby. I’m not sure if Mrs Fox was impressed…
Among my many visits to unusual sites, comprised of a visit to several coal and gas fired power stations here in Yorkshire and South Humberside, a power station powered by ‘Chicken sh$t’ and a water treatment plant…My daughter who was only about 12 then, never fails to recall her experiences with her eccentric Dad…
:nerd_face:
The Icelandic power station…

The turbines…

1 Like

Everything to do with the universe,life and nature.
And how governments get away with blatant lies.

3 Likes

I am amazed that we still have road-tax for some cars
in my opinion it should all be on fuel tax so that those who use the roads most, pay the most…

4 Likes

How brave, resilient and determined people are, there’s just no keeping us down!

2 Likes

i choose no Soda or Juice

1 Like

No Life…

2 Likes

Life, the Universe and Everything

1 Like

Tunnock’s Tea Cakes…
:yum:

3 Likes

or better still
Tunnocks Caramel Wafers…

1 Like

That Carol Kirkwood is still presenting the weather forecast on the BBC.
Come rain or storm, always cheery, gets the mercury rising in my barometer for sure!

I will second that Chilliboot

This internet thingy😀

2 Likes

And I’ll ‘third’ it…
:+1:
There’s something about Carol that rocks my boat…
:sunglasses:
Although I’m just watching Danni Menzies on ‘A Place in the Sun’ and I can’t concentrate… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
My boat has just capsized…
Awesome woman…
:blush:

1 Like

How a plant or vegetable can grow from a tiny seed. That seriously amazes me.

3 Likes

“sunshine & showers”, that’s her catchphrase. :smiley:

1 Like

The healing power of the human body. I just had a small cold sore that wiped me out. I did some relaxation exercises since it was frustrating me. The next day, it was almost healed. Amazing!