What made you say F*** today

Susan if she’s got a new boiler to replace a 21 year old one, she won’t half notice the difference in her fuel bills. The new ones are so much more efficient.

1 Like

Not much really. Just the idiotic drivers on the roads not taking into account the road conditions of freezing surfaces.

1 Like

ffff, ffff, ffff & several more ffffs after slipping on ice this am, breaking my arm in 2 places, got helped up and someone called an ambulance, don’t think they were interested, someone else called a taxi & paid for it, a teacher from a nearby school, I’ll track her down & settle up. 8 or 9 hours in a&e, back home in a sling, typing one fingered. But at least I’m in the warm now … a&e is effing freezing.

3 Likes

OMG @d00d. effs galore!!! Where are the breaks in your arm? I assume it’s a temporary plaster and you need to go back in a week or so when the swelling has gone down for more xrays and possible a placcy resin cast?

Awww, that’s terrible d00d, I was going to recommend a stiff drink but when I broke my arm once I was told to avoid alcohol as it slows down the healing process…
I hope it’s not too painful, and your camera survived the tumble…
broken arm

Good grief!
That’s defo something to swear about.
Wishing you a speedy and comfortable recovery d00d!

d00d! Gosh, this is awful news, poor you! :hugs: Get better soon…I suppose it gets you out of cooking Christmas Dinner though… :smiley:

Yo Dex, maybe I exaggerate a little: 2 fractures in left upper arm, humerus, shoulder, tho that’s not dislocated, and one halfway down to elbow, turned blue. They say they don’t use plaster on upper arm so I’m in a sling. Google says a break and a fracture means the same thing, but the break word sounds more serious somehow. All so effing painful & disabillitating.

Camera’s fine thanks Fox, but I’m buggered for weeks to come. F word.

Cheers Chilli.

Ms d00d does a mean beans on toast, had it last night, comfort food. I promise to get better ASAP. xx

Beans on toast has come to the rescue in the Fox household many times d00d…
A speedy way to recovery if I may say so…Good to hear about the camera…
:+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank heavens for small mercies @d00d . A break is a break though, and painful come what may. Glad it wasn’t a wrist break. Been there, done that and wore the t-shirt, and based my initial comments on that experience.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about Your fall Dood,sounds painful indeed,hope You recover quickly.

1 Like

aw thanks May. :orange_heart:

More snow, more ice, more feeling cccold. :snowflake: :frowning:

1 Like

Thought this would be tea shirt weather for roughty toughty Scots like you folk.

For some maybe, but it must have been left out of my gene makeup by mistake.

1 Like

Sorry to pee on your bonfire d00d but…
Apparently, fractures take longer to heal than breaks…
All the best though…And may your recovery be quick…

A friend’s young son asked me, “What’s a word that the first letter is F and the last three letters are u,c,k?” Well, you can imagine my embarrassment when he told me that, with a confused look on his face, “Uhmm, uh, no sir. The word is firetruck.” And I tell you that my face was as red as one for sure!

fluffchuck, feasantplucker

hmmm … might explain why it’s now looking more bruised and feeling more painful.

1 Like

Where do I start?