What made you say F*** today

Almost every day there’s something that just makes you swear
What made you swear today ?

I’m working a new job today and went to get breakfast… no phone … can’t pay … F***

3 Likes

I can’t get the soap in the dishwasher department.

2 Likes

Cracking my head on the cupboard door in the kitchen yesterday when I stood up quick after tidying the bottom cupboard and some stupid ****er, probably me, had left the top cupboard door open :face_with_head_bandage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I may have said “ ****ety, ****, **** “ :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ms d00d doesn’t swear when angry/annoyed, but she does love the “F*** a Duck” expression.

3 Likes

That’s a bit creepy…I literally just started to read this topic and my mobile phone froze! Maybe you’ve somehow unleashed a mobile phone curse Jaded :scream:

I don’t swear as such, but when it’s called for I say “sh** on a stick!” Don’t know where that came from :woman_shrugging: Generally gets uttered at least once a day though.

2 Likes

Having to scrape the ice off the car first thing, so I could get to the pool for my swim.

2 Likes

How about the post …or actually the feckin bills in the post

1 Like

or someone swimming in the sea in November in Scotland

f… sake he’s mad

I’ve not said it today …yet

1 Like

You need to try to emulate Adele a tad more. Try singing Skyfall to yourself. I’m sure you’ll be able to squeeze in a few expletives somewhere.

1 Like

When i bent down to pick the post up i hit my head on the door handle and said rather loudly for sucks fake.
To the amusement of my husband.

Roman toilets perhaps?
Not a very comprehensive selection of toilet tissues available in those days, or so I’d imagine.

1 Like

ok here goes…F…lippin’ 'eck

Where is that?I could spend some f*****ing time there.

I don’t fancy swearing

Watching our football team give it the knee in Qatar. What a bunch of knobs!
Lets keep politics out of sport shall we.
If they felt so strong about the conditions in Qatar, why are they there?

2 Likes

I recall that sponges were often used for wiping one’s botty area in Roman times, and slaves were given the task of washing the sponges.

As I did work with lots of ladies I never swore until I purchased a caravan, it’s putting up the awning.
Now those days are gone, I just swear to our dog and I’m sure she swears back.

1 Like

Hitting 60 was one of those days lol