What is wrong with Keir Starmer?

What is wrong with the man ?
Here he goes proving that Labour will never learn how to win an election much less rule the country .
Women do NOT have a penis .
You don’t even need an O level in biology to know that .
People in primitive cultures in the Amazon jungle are aware of the fact .
For the love of all that is right and proper be a man and say so .
That goes for his foul mouthed sidekick too.
While most people know woman don’t have a penis the question if some men have cojones is open to debate ,

1 Like

I’m in the dark too.

The question being: Does a transvestite have a penis?

If he/she doesn’t now, he probably did at some stage.

Kier Starmer is probably one of the worst leaders there have been of the Labour party as he does not seem to stand for anything, fence sitting is somethng he spends most of his time doing. He has no chance of leading his party to an election victory.

I am a bit confused as to what the original post is about given the lack of detail.

Sorry I didn’t give any detail
The topic was prompted by Keir Starmer reponse to Nick Ferraris question on LBC

Keir Starmer fudged the question .

Thanks
My point exactly, he does not have a strong opinion on anything. Say what you like about Jeremy Corbyn and he was far to left for me you knew exactly where he stood. Starmer would be a joke if it were not more serious.

1 Like

Definition of transvestite

: a person who wears clothes designed for the opposite sex : a cross-dresserAn older term for crossdresser is transvestite. Crossdressers often dress only in certain situations. They do not usually identify as transgender—most identify as straight men.

2 Likes

To my way of thinking, it will be far quicker to list what is right with the numpty.

I love the word numpty I would go so far as to say it is my favourite word.

2 Likes

and penises?

What about them? :grinning:

1 Like

You’re starting to sound like a labour party leader. :grinning:

I don’t like Starmer, I already knew that, but having watched the Youtube clip, I now know that I don’t like Nick Ferrari either. Starmer’s response may have been pathetic, but Ferrari is probably more to blame for asking a stupid question.

The problem is, politicians are terrified of offending potential voters, and journalists are more interested in a sensational headline than the truth. Put those things together, and you realise there is no point turning on your radio.

4 Likes

My question did not warrant that sort of insult. :grinning: :grinning:
Cry baby

I agree with Keir Starmer and Angela Rayner about this point -
Trying to reduce the debate about transgender women in Sports to being just about whether a woman can have a penis is not at all helpful - whether a Transgender woman has fully transitioned, including re-assignment surgery, is not the point at issue.

As I understand the debate about transwomen in Sports, whether someone who has transitioned from male to female still has a penis or not is irrelevant - the crux of the debate is whether a transgender woman can ever compete on fair and equal terms with women - or if, despite oestrogen hormone therapy, they will always have a physical advantage of size and strength, due to the effects of testosterone on their physical development as a man.

3 Likes

The question was can a woman have a penis .
A woman with a penis is a man .

2 Likes

But the discussion was about trans athletes, was it not?
So what was the point of the interviewer asking that question?
It doesn’t solve the issue of post-surgery trans women competing in women’s Sports.

1 Like

A man doesn’t have to have surgery to identify as a woman he can still compete in woman’s sports.

That’s why only an idiot or someone trying to trap a politician into an awkward position would ask it.

This article gives the full picture of why the question was asked:

And I think Boris’ answer was more constructive and enlightening:

Guildford MP Angela Richardson asked him for a meeting to ‘discuss how we can constructively support these young people who are experiencing gender distress?’

Mr Johnson replied: 'I think that this is one of those issues that the whole House is coming to realise is one that requires extreme sensitivity, tact, love and care.

'We must recognise that when people want to make a transition in their lives, that they should be treated with the maximum possible generosity and respect, and we have systems in this country that allow that and have done for a long time, we should be very proud of it.

‘I do want to say in addition that I think when it comes to distinguishing between a man and a woman, that the basic facts of biology remain overwhelmingly important.’

And I agree with JK Rowling regarding comments Starmer made in a newspaper article:

But in a series of furious messages on Twitter, Potter writer Ms Rowling wrote: ‘I don’t think our politicians have the slightest idea how much anger is building among women from all walks of life at the attempts to threaten and intimidate them out of speaking publicly about their own rights, their own bodies and their own lives.’

She said she had received ‘thousands of letters’ from women across the political spectrum who were ‘outraged and angry at the deaf ear turned to their well-founded concerns’.

She added: ‘Now Keir Starmer publicly misrepresents equalities law, in yet another indication that the Labour Party can no longer be counted on to defend women’s rights. But I repeat, women are organising across party lines, and their resolve and anger are growing.’

2 Likes

I don’t think Nick Ferrari is an idiot .
What’s wrong with a straight answer ?

2 Likes