What is it about men and womens breasts?

hang on tight and don’t let ya teeth chatter too much?

Just saw a thread on a Photo Forum called Bearded Tits!

I just had to click, and saw THIS !!!

1 Like

Well thats very disappointing. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Reminds me of Loren casting a sideways glance at Mansfield’s cleavage in 1957.

didn’t she get hers in the end??

Don’t matter, if the end came first. :laughing:

1 Like

interesting that women often get the chance to flaunt their “things” whilst me have to secret theirs away?

So you don’t dance naked in the morning dew then, surely that is not just me? :rofl: :rofl:

It must be such a handicap for a lady to be well endowed. They are only any use for about 30 years while a woman is sexually active, but then they have to carry them around for the rest of their lives…
:069:

Erm… by that logic, the same can be said about scrotums… :017:

1 Like

yes but kilo for kilo is a bit difference and years of strain on the shoulder and back muscles I hear is substantial and cut marks from the straps?

But blokes are sexually active all their lives Minx…Look at Mick Jagger, a father at seventy…
Most women are happy with a mug of Horlicks once they are over fifty.
:sunglasses:

Foxy, there used to be a radio comedy sketch show called The Burkiss Way in the late 70s, one of the characters was Eric Pode of Croydon, who rang up the show and complained that every night he had a vivid dream that five naked women where whipping him, when asked what ha drank before bedtime he replied “Whore Licks” :grinning:

1 Like

Ha Ha, nice one Spitty…
:+1:

So, the only way to judge the lack of one’s sexual activity or not is if it results in a child :100:

Well I base it on my experience as well Minx…It seems to me that once a woman has delivered her quota of kids, they show no further interest in making love.
:pleading_face:

1 Like

yep I can second or third that - in fact getting my first two kids was a struggle all the way?

I’ve never had kids … hmm … that must mean I’m a saucy sex siren.

2 Likes

In a more general sense I think there’s something in what OGF says.

1 Like

But that’s only a male perspective … the same as it could be classed a general female perspective that once a male has fathered kids he may see his partner as less desirable or sexually alluring ?

1 Like