What is it about men and womens breasts?

I was watching a film recently with two female nurses working and talking on their ’ breast ward’ - and one asked the other " I just don’t get it - what is it with men and womens breasts?" - well hello hello welcome to the universe and take ya pick:
a] A&P 101 b] from the eden to the apple> 101 c] women are from venus men are from mars 101??

Why? Because… for some unknown reason, they think they’re looking at your eyes!!

Simple reason, men get thrust against breasts as a baby wether they want to or not. Now we all know first impressions last the longest. So women only have themselves to blame

1 Like

You say some weird stuff, RS. :grimacing:

1 Like

I was regularly forced to eat pickled beetroot at primary school. I haven’t held a fetish for root vegetables ever since.

1 Like

They do say breast fed babies make more affectionate adults.

This reminds me of a scene from The Office, whereby it was suggested that women’s cleavage resemble bums, and that’s why breasts are attractive, and why women wear necklaces to draw attention to that area. But that was said by Ricky Gervais’s character, and we all know how incredibly cringy he was, so…:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Who knows indeed? Many theories abound including an Oedipus complex, attraction due to be a potential good milk provider for ones offspring etc.

I don’t know if it’s true that people do say that, d00d, but at least it doesn’t sound weird. :slightly_smiling_face:

There might be something in that. There are various parts of the body that seem to “mirror” other parts. I won’t go into any detail about the parts, and which ones they mirror. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No, please don’t…I swear there must be something in the air today…some people are getting a bit perky!

1 Like

Some people always seem to be perky, but I was just being informative, in a very academic way. :man_student:

There’s informing…

And yet, not informing at all

:017:

I was just pointing in the direction. You learn more when you have to find out for yourself. You will have to do your own research if you want to be as well informed as me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Women’s breasts have never excited me, so perhaps as a red blooded male, I am exceptional. If I had to choose large over compact, I would opt for compact every time. Now that said, my wife has been top heavy since we became an item, so obviously breasts do not influence my judgement; but she does carry an exceptionally exciting rear as that is my weakness … I am a female bum man :wink:
Of course, complete compatibility also features highly in our marriage :sparkling_heart: :+1:

@Harbal , A bit of pot calling the kettle black there l think Harbie ?
Donkeyman! :+1::roll_eyes::+1:

I think you must be mistaken, DM. :innocent:

1 Like

well so far I am stickin with what many have said or perhaps some have said or to put it another way " we are all hardwired I think to think breasts for nourishment even perhaps the bottle fed ones who had to survive with teates?

but I do like the concept of the cleavege also mimicing posterior look alike? hmm must consult my oedipus therasaurus for that one. if you watch babies suckling [ isn’t that a lovely expression] you will sometimes maybe often see them with their tiny hands clutching the breast as well as suckling - that can get imprinted too and remember the clear example of imprinting with ducklings - it can happen with kids of course - our kids!! and of course once the suckling days are over what do the ‘ladies’ do with their now unusable milk containers - tuck them into bras and show them off too sometimes this eternally attracting the males?? what other reason can there be for a male to have this insatiable desire to stick a huge breast in their aural cavity before finding out of course there are other parts to play with too?

I prefer looking at Women’s Breasts than Men’s!!!

But that just leaves you in a worse state than if you hadn’t looked, doesn’t it? :102: