What is it about men and womens breasts?

Seems a curiously high proportion of male members showing such an interest in a thread about boobs.

Why curious? And what are the grounds for your interest? :thinking:

seems pretty natural to me otherwise we would have either an equal proportion of lesbians on the thread or in society?

I’m partial to a bit of cleavage, buxom wench, nothing too showy or artificial. TMI is not for me.

@LongDriver - does that mean you are well loaded in your anatomy features in your marriage too?

What has my anatomy extremes to do with my marriage? Yes I am a well above the ‘average’ male, but I do not honestly believe that had anything to do with my wife proposing to me over 55yrs ago and then marrying me 1yr later. We were both deeply into each other and wanted 3 or 4 children asap after marrying. We are still deeply devoted each other and will hopefully remain so until we are no longer alive.

well not meaning to offend old chap but I always considered that men and women did want to know what they were getting in the way of body parts - it happens in the animal kingdom too I am told that lions will choose lionesses with the bessest? and visa versa - I would say that your match was ideal and one may consider whether this was accidental or derived from animal magic?

No, Pixie, it’s Springtime and the sap is starting to rise.

No, you’re not exceptional in that respect. I’m a leg man myself especially if they are encased in black seamed stockings and have nicely turned ankles.

1 Like

@Percy_Vere “nicely turned ankle” what on earth is that? - sounds like something turned out on a lathe??

1 Like

Nah, not a lathe :lol: Just a very nicely shaped ankle that’s all.

1 Like

You had me salivating just at the thought of what I might find at the top of those black seamed stockings Percy :drool:
As I’ve always maintained, the mind is the biggest and most active sex organ we have :+1:

2 Likes

The “lover’s leap” you mean?

1 Like

that one made me chuckle - " wot are you doing sir?"
oh don’t mind me I am just about to attempt my third lovers leap!!

1 Like

Oh yes, we explored each other before she proposed; after all, you don’t opt for a car without a thorough test drive first :ok_hand: We had been together for about 6 months (might have been longer) before the question was popped.

I’m beginnin to feel like a catholic priest during confession time now! - just leave ya money at the font please!

1 Like

Please direct everyone to the nearest cold showers on the left as well…:joy:

1 Like

NEVER compare yourself to a catholic priest or you could find yourself in court :astonished::point_right::wink::grin:

1 Like

@PixieKnuckles you talkin mix showers or segregated??

2 Likes

Don’t drop the soap!!

1 Like

oh come come LD - there are many good ones surely - not all tarred with the same brush?