What is it about men and womens breasts?

Would that be soap on a rope? :lol:

1 Like

tut tut get men and women together talkin about their body parts - well particular body parts and what do you get?? - lots of pregancies?? I suppose they come in all shapes and sizes - bit like boots?

Not amongst the average age of this forum.

Bra is the longest word in the English language. Why? They stretch from peak to peak

Kind of interesting that women also want to know. I remember Julia Roberts in “Notting Hill” asking Hugh Grant: “What is it about men and nudity, particularly breasts? How can you be so interested in them?” and added they’d be “odd-looking”. Far from it. Grant pretended that he didn’t know but rather wanted to take another look… Well, I could have told her but she didn’t talk to me. :relaxed:
(Just one minute starting at 04:51)

Sniff…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::gift_heart:

Good film is that…

No no no!
You lot have clearly never read the secrets of The Naked Ape by Desmond Morris. It’s an absolute must!
When apes eventually became upright and the males could no longer see the female rear ends, the breasts became the first visual suggestion of bottoms and lipstick added to the suggestion of arousal and female “go” signals

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m confused now. So lipstick doesn’t actually go on your lips…What?? Are we baboons now? :017: Ohhh wait I get it now…breasts are the bum and the lipstick is the…no wait, how can that possibly be sexy? Nope, nope…:018:

1 Like

We are basically one step on from apes, yes
And yes lipstick is for the lips :grin:

1 Like

I have been living my life all wrong :roll_eyes:

I read that book at 17
Not sure my parents knew I was borrowing it!
It’s an eye-opener
I felt liberated by it’s claims (and not just by the “sex” chapter!) I looked at everything differently after reading it

2 Likes

I refer you back to my comments on “mirroring”. :102:

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I know nothing. I live in a cave on the top of a high hill.

2 Likes

When eating, everything comes back to Chicken, other stuff always comes back to Fish, for some reason :laughing: :icon_wink:

What is it about men and womens breasts?
Mum always told me not to stare…
I’ve always though it must be such a handicap for women with large ones.

Can big Breasted women Jog, happily?

Not without support Spitty…
:astonished:

@spitfire - oh oh I had forgotten my anotomy for a minute - great masses of adipose tissue waving about jumping up and down - must at least be painful it not leading to more serious events? - think back to woolly mammoths again - men can run from them ; child carring women can’t.

Now someone mentioned Darwin the origin of the species - Darwin himself exclaimed most loudly that he did NOT say homo sapiens originated from apes - we were never in the ape line!!

1 Like

Hence the expression “going tits up” when something goes wrong