What have you done today?

Yes, massaging the seat of your bike isn’t really going to help much. I was going to say there isn’t much call for that in the masseuse world, but I daresay if you had the money, anything goes…:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t think I do have the money for what I have in mind, so it would have to be an act of charity. I don’t suppose you know where one would most effectively place an advert for such a charitable service, do you? :thinking:

We love you when you get all opinionated @Harbal

But poor boiler serviceman plumber.

Yes, I think that is when I’m at my best. :thinking:

Well at least he was earning money at the time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

and you served tea & biscuits I hope.

I offered (the tea, but I didn’t mention biscuits), but he said he had very recently (he didn’t put it quite like that) had a cup of coffee, and so he didn’t want a cup of tea. I don’t think the lure of biscuits would have swayed him.

Did the changeover in our holiday let. people leaving left it beautifully clean so that was great. came home and had quick lunch. Put two loads of laundry in machine.

We went to town for OH to buy new blood pressure monitor. His was miles out and he thought he was about to have a heart attack. Put another load of washing in. Fabulous day so got everything dry outside. We sat in the summerhouse as it was too hot outside. had cider.

had some tea. Stayed in summerhouse with sun pouring in until sun went down.

Ya’ll,
After the morning I had today I am ok!
I’m still a little shaken up from this morning. I was robbed at a petrol station close to my home.

After my hands stopped trembling I managed to call the police. They showed up pretty quickly and calmed me down. My money is all gone!!!

The police asked me if I knew who did it.
I said yes…
It was pump number #3!!
:woman_facepalming:t3:

Blessings ya’ll and careful at the pump! :wink:

5 Likes

I hope you didn’t fight back, you would have probably been arrested for using too much violence.

2 Likes

How much did you have to shell out?

1 Like

Much more than I was happy to part with :scream:

1 Like

You was done today.

I sympathise @Minx - not so long ago I could fill my car for a little over £40, now it’s way over £60. Has my pension gone up by 50%? Well I think we all know the answer to that one :frowning_face:

Glad to hear that you are okay Minx, must have been a frightening experience…

I just walked around my front garden scratching my head and wondering what my lawn is going to look like when all these bricks have gone.

Later that day we attended a 50th wedding anniversary at the golf club.

Has your entire wall been built using engineering bricks OGF ?

I thought they were engineering bricks EZ, but apparently not. Engineering bricks are shiny and these are sort of rough. But with the holes they make for a very strong wall.
:+1:

Groomed the cats, clipped their claws, cleaned their teeth - made a recuperative pot of tea.

Made a Yorkshire Curd tart, 1 x dozen sausage rolls - with homemade sausage meat.
Made 6 x individual Cottage Pies. Another pot of tea - it is thirsty work.
Made a Lemon Drizzle cake.

Might just have to spend some time ogling Martin Shaw now - have earned a treat!!

Put the washing out in sunshine :sunny: then took the washing back indoors when it rained :umbrella:.

Visited Polish butcher, bought pork/beef mince.

Cooked it up with onion, garlic, salt, black pepper, paprika, coriander powder, tinned toms, sage from gdn. Tasted a bit odd, added oyster sauce, think it’s good now.

Had scrambled eggs for lunch with bread, follow by fruit.

The Bol sauce is cooling, will divide into 3 or 4.

1 Like

Might steal @SilverTabby idea …

Kinda “cottage pie” for two tonight, mash on top of mince, grated cheddar on top.

1 Like