What have you done today?

No, but it should. It peaked a few weeks ago but I seldom buy on a rising market unless I hear something. I hope it does rise though, I’ve bought fifty tonnes of the ******* stuff!

1 Like

Actual tin or shares in tin?

Whoa! Thats a lot…

ETF’s. It’s a way to invest that is based on the world price for a commodity.

1 Like

Oh, I’m well aware of Exchange-Traded Funds :upside_down_face:

:grinning:Sometimes they can pull use around a bit to get to the other side of the path, but the longer rope leads are great for when they do that.

1 Like

I need to try that…

1 Like

Lots of stuff, to much to mention. :icon_wink:

1 Like

I bet it involved nodding off in front of the TV - hard work - but someone has to do it!

1 Like

It did as it happens, till I got the second wind, oh err missus. :grinning:

1 Like

Not much outside it’s raining but still have to walk the boys.
Do a bit of vaccing upstairs, then do some more seed sowing this afternoon.

Hi

Dunelm this morning with Wendy to buy a throw, two new cushions and two cushion inners.

A traumatic experience.

1 Like

Have just finished clearing out a large kitchen cupboard. Sorted into piles of keep, charity shop and throw. Loads of room now. Then sorted through cookery books and put some on charity shop pile. Right at the back of the cupboard were 2 big Rumtopf crocks which I had a craze for using a few years ago but can’t be bothered now so they are going to the charity shop.

Going to make macaroni cheese with bacon and spinach when I’ve had a rest.:wink:

1 Like

I love Dunelm. Went there last week, it was nice and quiet but some times it’s mental.

I have had a really lovely day.

Made:-

a cauldron full ( 1 x Gallon) of mushroom and garlic soup.
1 x Large salmon and brocolli quiche
2 x medium sized custard tarts - with lots of nutmeg
1 x medium sized Manchester tart - with lots of coconut
2 x medium sized fish pies - with smoked haddock, salmon, prawns, tomatoes, mushrooms - topped with cheesy mash.
a partridge in a pear tree … er, No … the damn bird wouldn’t lay down in the roastting dish!

A lot of the above will be shared with neighbours but, hopefully, some of it will go in the freezer.

2 Likes

I worked. The end.

2 Likes

Oh how exciting Minxy dear.

Did you come out on top?

Just put some dried fruit and candied peel to soak in Brandy overnight - going to make Eccles Cakes tomorrow!

1 Like

Today we had the gardeners for some landscape gardening. All good. It’s replacing some decking at the end of the garden - the decking was a bit rotten and rather slippery. So we have that bit of it being levelled and new turf. Should be done by the end of the day tomorrow.

While that was going I had a long walk with the dog. I had a later one whilst dodging the showers.

2 Likes

Not really - no. Work in progress.

1 Like