What happened to the Good Morning thread?

Just surprised to see no-one started a Good Morning thread today. Is this the beginning of the end of this tradition? If so, I wonder why?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s an odd one isnā€™t it, very rarely does that happen. Perhaps everyone was expecting ā€˜someone elseā€™ to start one? :thinking: :grinning:

1 Like

Finding the right place to put it would be good - I never seem to do it right - so have given up.

1 Like

That thread should I reckon go in ā€˜General Chatā€™ > ā€˜Chat / Discussionsā€™, where this one is located.
:grinning:

4 Likes

I like the Good Morning threadā€™ā€™ā€™ have to admit if I donā€™t see one has been started I donā€™t start oneā€¦ naughty not to I suppose.

1 Like

Anyone can start the thread Sheba, why not give it a go yourself tomorrow? :wink:

You could be right, but Iā€™ve no idea why people are so reticentā€¦ :thinking:

Tabby, check the location and tag above which is spot on, please donā€™t stop as Iā€™m sure we all enjoy your morning posts, I certainly doā€¦ :blush:

Spot on Baz, but with the tag ā€œdaily threadsā€ :+1:

4 Likes

Oh OK, thanks Barry. I have yet to get to grips properly with Tags, still learning! :thinking: :grin:

Not that it matters much re: the Good Morning thread, I refrained from starting a thread or posting in there after being wrongly admonished after trying to help another member. I only allow that to happen just once, sadly end of story. Living on my own it was really nice having people to at least say good morning to every morning. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey Baz we can all have a bad day and say the wrong thing, and if it gave you pleasure before then give it another go, weā€™d all welcome you Iā€™m sure, lifeā€™s just too short not to mateā€¦ :blush:

2 Likes

Naughty indeed Summer, must do betterā€¦ :grinning:

2 Likes

I have started the thread on a number of occasions Barry - in fact Iā€™m pretty sure it was me that started it on day 1 of this site! I didnā€™t manage it today because our electricity was off this morning and then I was out of the house all day.

1 Like

If I have time weekdays then I usually post on the Good morning thread but itā€™s usually boring work days so not much to post Iā€™m afraidā€¦

1 Like

I could start a Good Morning thread but there would be no one here.
Except a few insomniacs.I could do it for them,it would help put them to sleep.

3 Likes

Well, Technically speaking, one of the members down under should be kicking off the Good morning thread

2 Likes

Because there is no one wanting to take responsibility, unlike the goodnight thread, there was once a guy called Alan, he took responsibility in the Morning. :walking_man: :biking_man:

But the good morning thread is not a responsibility it should be a pleasure. Certainly is for me, but I donā€™t do it frequently in case people think it is my thread and they arenā€™t allowed to start it. Thatā€™s what happened when Alan used to start it every day so I was actually glad when he stoppedā€¦ :wink:

I wasnā€™t, it was refreshing, could not admit that then, loved the photos etc. :walking_man:

I logged in a couple of times yesterday arvo looking for it and it never appeared, very surprised.

Cesā€™t La Vie.

or even ā€œCā€™est la vieā€ :grin:

just past 24.00ā€¦so Good Day all oversā€¦

1 Like