What do you bring with you everywhere you go?

Is there something you can’t leave the house without (assuming you’re fully clothed as most people would)?

Keys, wallet, purse, bank card?

I used to take my purse with me everywhere. It had everything in it. I got in the habit of holding my keys in my hand when I left my purse in a car that drove off one day.

These days, many people just take a bank card with them. There are electronic controls for doors and house locks. Everything else like food can be gotten at the destination.

Still, I like to be prepared.

What do you take with you everywhere you go?

Don’t you keep your purse in your handbag?

For me… obviously…

Phone, wallet, watch and keys

Apart from the phone, keys and wallet a few items I keep in my day bag… just in case.

Wow, you’re really prepared. I can’t figure out what the glasses and the square thing are for. Is there water somewhere?

I like that emergency blanket. I left a regular blanket in my car along with some bottled water and jumper cables.

I took some water in a water bottle most places I went.

1 Like

The square thing is a usb rechargeable LED torch/strobe.
It really is quite bright, the first time I turned it on I was holding it close to my face inches away from my eyes, never again!
The glasses are just a spare pair in case I lose or break the ones I’m wearing.

2 Likes

Nice! I have two usb rechargeable lanterns that I use every day, just indoors. I also have a battery lantern that I use occasionally and use rechargeable batteries in. When it runs down, I just change out the batteries.

1 Like

Yep… batteries are good too :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Keys,Visa Cards,season tickets,a small amount of cash,railcard and bus pass.
All in one handy plastic wallet.
And iPad if cricketing…

1 Like

Plagiarising an old Stanwell commercial from the sixties there are three things a man needs: wallet, keys, mobile phone.

There were mobile phones in the sixties. :thinking:

Charisma :grin:

1 Like

I said I’d modify that old claim, didn’t I? :wink:

2 Likes

Try the seventies

2 Likes

Determination!!!

1 Like

Attitude!!!
Bank Card
Travel Card

1 Like

I take everything bar the kitchen sink.

Apart from the obvious (money, keys, phone, bus pass), I add a bottle of water, tissues, pen or pencil, paper, my diary, a map of my town, snacks, usually in the form of some biscuits, crisps or sweets, hand cream, lip balm, a blister pack of pain killers, a few plasters, a RADAR key for a disabled toilet.

Tissues and water do make the bag heavy, as do the coins. But I like to be well prepared, as you can see!

1 Like

A couple of ‘use once and dispose’ catheters

1 Like

The wife.

2 Likes

Cash,mobile,tissues,car and house keys,plasters,a comb and bank cards.and driving licence.

1 Like

My dog - obviously…

1 Like