What did you look like in your teens?

If you can imagine a young Brad Pitt and a young George clooney….well I looked nothing like them…

8 Likes

IMG_1466

Not sure when this was taken, but my hair length suggests in my late teens.

Absolutely no idea what those things on my head were about :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

Oh, I have some idea… :wink:

6 Likes

Surgical enhancements?

5 Likes

I don’t think they were cow udders, Morti!!

5 Likes

The funny thing is, when I read your posts/speak to you all on here - I picture you just like your photos above :lol:

I genuinely…

6 Likes

Those were the days… Then.

Nowadays

9 Likes

A bit before my teens but…

The academic Robert…Probably about 13…

Swimming with me mum at Newquay…14

7 Likes

Lovely photos Rox, love the fashion!

5 Likes

My first ever big business deal - not!

scan0065 (1)

In my Dad’s office… vintage phones

8 Likes

And The Snogable Award.

image

Goes to. >>>> :grinning:>> :innocent:

6 Likes

I’ve not got many photos. I don’t like having my photo taken and this is not a very good one. … but I think I was 18 or 19 at the time.

Image1-43a

9 Likes

I have to ask!
Is that your bike?

3 Likes

That’s a mighty set of hair. Have you still got it?

3 Likes

You’ve got firm, but kind eyes Rox. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Mr M’s Harley trike.

5 Likes

Yes and it’s a pain in windy weather and I look like Giant Haystacks that wrestler,

7 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Split from Teens thread - where’s Azz’s pic


Me age 16/17, Working at a riding stables. Pony is Mitzi, one of the stables ponies.

11 Likes

That’s a lovely photo … you look like you’re having a really wonderful time.

3 Likes