What did you look like in your teens?

Mr M’s Harley trike.

5 Likes

Yes and it’s a pain in windy weather and I look like Giant Haystacks that wrestler,

7 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Split from Teens thread - where’s Azz’s pic


Me age 16/17, Working at a riding stables. Pony is Mitzi, one of the stables ponies.

11 Likes

That’s a lovely photo … you look like you’re having a really wonderful time.

3 Likes

Believe it or not, my teen and child photos are stuck in a drawer which is in a wardrobe with the door lock broken. There’s no other way to open the wardrobe so I have no access to the photos ! The key broke and half of it is stuck in the keyhole! I’ve been putting off figuring out how to force the lock open, no urgent stuff in there that I actually need. I’ll have to get my son to have a go.
Meanwhile I’ll post a picture of me in my early 20s that I found, in the 20s thread.

3 Likes

Spotty, with a gap between my two front teeth. :thinking:

4 Likes

Thank you Morticia, I had a good time there, for 4 years, then wanted my own horse so left & got a proper job. :laughing:

4 Likes

Puberty
image
Scratch That.
And
Dating Scratched. Also.
:wink: Or Blink

3 Likes

Grief!
:open_mouth:

2 Likes