What did you look like in your teens?

Azz’s thread about remembering our teens gave me an idea for a follow on, so, what did you look like in your teens ?
This is me, aged 16, all 7 stone of me, just look at that tiny waist :sleepy:
16

7 Likes

Before leaving school

And after

7 Likes

At 16, before going to the beach


Teasing my sister who took this…

My future hubby, returning to Germany after leave, me at 17…
Mike and Pam by car

7 Likes

Wonderful, love the bob, stylish!

4 Likes

Regrettably, I do not possess any photos prior to 1995 due a devastating storm related fire that took everything from us, except, our wedding album that fortunately was with our eldest daughter who was in the process of copying everything within it. Yes, the insurance rebuilt the house and also replaced everything the fire had consumed, but without any copies, photgraphs cannot be replaced.

7 Likes

If you can imagine a young Brad Pitt and a young George clooney….well I looked nothing like them…

8 Likes

IMG_1466

Not sure when this was taken, but my hair length suggests in my late teens.

Absolutely no idea what those things on my head were about :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

Oh, I have some idea… :wink:

6 Likes

Surgical enhancements?

5 Likes

I don’t think they were cow udders, Morti!!

5 Likes

The funny thing is, when I read your posts/speak to you all on here - I picture you just like your photos above :lol:

I genuinely…

6 Likes

Those were the days… Then.

Nowadays

9 Likes

A bit before my teens but…

The academic Robert…Probably about 13…

Swimming with me mum at Newquay…14

7 Likes

Lovely photos Rox, love the fashion!

5 Likes

My first ever big business deal - not!

scan0065 (1)

In my Dad’s office… vintage phones

8 Likes

And The Snogable Award.

image

Goes to. >>>> :grinning:>> :innocent:

6 Likes

I’ve not got many photos. I don’t like having my photo taken and this is not a very good one. … but I think I was 18 or 19 at the time.

Image1-43a

9 Likes

I have to ask!
Is that your bike?

3 Likes

That’s a mighty set of hair. Have you still got it?

3 Likes

You’ve got firm, but kind eyes Rox. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes