The funny thing is, when I read your posts/speak to you all on here - I picture you just like your photos above ![]()
I genuinely…
The funny thing is, when I read your posts/speak to you all on here - I picture you just like your photos above ![]()
I genuinely…
A bit before my teens but…
The academic Robert…Probably about 13…
Swimming with me mum at Newquay…14
Lovely photos Rox, love the fashion!
My first ever big business deal - not!

In my Dad’s office… vintage phones
And The Snogable Award.

Goes to. >>>>
>> ![]()
I’ve not got many photos. I don’t like having my photo taken and this is not a very good one. … but I think I was 18 or 19 at the time.

I have to ask!
Is that your bike?
That’s a mighty set of hair. Have you still got it?
You’ve got firm, but kind eyes Rox. ![]()
Mr M’s Harley trike.
Yes and it’s a pain in windy weather and I look like Giant Haystacks that wrestler,
That’s a lovely photo … you look like you’re having a really wonderful time.
Believe it or not, my teen and child photos are stuck in a drawer which is in a wardrobe with the door lock broken. There’s no other way to open the wardrobe so I have no access to the photos ! The key broke and half of it is stuck in the keyhole! I’ve been putting off figuring out how to force the lock open, no urgent stuff in there that I actually need. I’ll have to get my son to have a go.
Meanwhile I’ll post a picture of me in my early 20s that I found, in the 20s thread.
Spotty, with a gap between my two front teeth. ![]()
Thank you Morticia, I had a good time there, for 4 years, then wanted my own horse so left & got a proper job. ![]()
Puberty

Scratch That.
And
Dating Scratched. Also.
Or Blink
Grief!
![]()