What clothing do you feel

The most comfortable in?

What type of clothing did you wear in your profession?

What do you like to wear now?

Are you particular on how you dress, when you go out to the stores?

Would you wear your PJS for instance?

PJs, No Way. For my working life I wore a suit all the time and I was always glad to get home and get into my jeans or leggings.
Today I still wear jeans or leggings as they are most suitable for farm life and I’m still very much at home in them. If we’re going out then I still wear trousers but dress ones with a nice top. I only have the one skirt and a couple of sun dresses, the rest are trousers, leggings and jeans.

1 Like

No matter the occasion (excluding weddings and funerals) I wear white T shirt, blue denim shorts, black socks, black Dunlop KTXs and a hat, either peaked or my Akubra.

I step out the very epitome of high fashion.

1 Like

Good grief - NO! Apart from the fact I don’t own any PJs - I have more self respect.

My wardrobe falls roughly into 5 categories:-

Formal - which speaks for itself.

Smart - Skirts, Dresses etc., that I wear going into town or for nights out or worn in the house on evenings when I have guests.

Casual - Skirts, dresses that I wear for prowling round the village, shopping etc.,
Kaftans worn about the house in the evenings unless I have guests.

Scruffies - tops, trousers worn about the house during the day. Practical for doing housework and crafting - but I would not go out in them.

Skivvies - jeans, T Shirts - worn when gardening, decorting, or doing dirty type jobs.

Oh - there is walking gear and gym kit (somewhere) as well if that counts.

1 Like

My wardrobe has all this stuff but I only wear one sort these days .

Dog walking clothes

3 Likes

I don’t like having loads of clothes, I’m more mix and max

I’m most comfortable in jeans and T shirts/ sweat shirts in the winter, short skirts and T shirts in the Summer

For work, it’s black trousers or short skirt and black tights and a smart top, also very comfortable

I’ve got a nice formal suit for when I go to court (for work,not on trial!) That’s comfy because it’s a bit too old now, really, but I’m going to make it last until I retire

I’ve got a couple of cotton dresses which are comfy in a heat wave.

Going out I’m usually trousers, short skirt or skeggings with a smart top and pretty shoes

I do feel comfier in skeggings, leggings with a short skirt part. I always feel a bit exposed in just leggings

I wouldn’t dream of going out in PJs, I’ve got some standards!

2 Likes

This new trend of going out in leggings or tights is frightening .
Some people have no idea what they look like from the rear .

1 Like

Now that i’m retired, its Jogging bottoms and T-Shirt, unless i’m going out somewhere special then will wear a Skirt and Blouse.

1 Like

I guess I’m just boring. Same boots, same cargo pants, T-shirt, jumper,.jacket.

1 Like

I often wear scrubs at work or shirt and skirt.
At home it’s the casual look, jeans and a t-shirt.
Big fan of a light summery dress or skirt if I’m out and about (season depending of course) and not a fan of PJ’s at all

1 Like

All my tops,Tees ect. cover my Bahookie anyway. so I don’t give a fig. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I always feel as if I’ve forgotten to put something on!

1 Like

Bahookie! :rofl: I love it……I’ve never heard it called that before, I’m going to be saying it loads from now on…….

Long tops and short dresses over leggings I’m OK with it’s just when short tops expose a lotta …….bahookie!

1 Like

T-shirts, Henley shirts, Flannel shirts, Jeans, Dickies, Hiking boots and a Leather jacket. Pretty much sums up my wardrobe.

1 Like

shirt, jeans and Uggs are standard clothes for me - or a hoodie

1 Like

Although I have a couple of hoodies I truly believe they are the most ugly items of clothing ever designed .

1 Like

I wear jeans, ladies, tee & men’s jumpers-fleeces all the time. I have a very expensive Barbour Winter jacket, with lots of pockets also a mans, I find them more roomy & longer than ladies sizes. I hate tight clothing. I don’t own a dress or a skirt, but I do have a pair of nice trousers & a few pretty or tasteful tops if I need to dress up a bit.
No, I would never go out in PJ’s anywhere.

1 Like

You can buy leggings, with built in bums, they make your bum look bigger, tiktok leggings.

They don’t interest me, more for the youngsters I guess.

2 Likes

My bum doesn’t really need that sorta help!

4 Likes

That’s the kind/type I’ve always found appealing :ok_hand::+1:

3 Likes