What clothing do you feel

In my last 2 jobs, smart casual was the order of the day along with a tie and polished shoes. Now, it’s jeans and sports shirts for shopping and general stuff away from home, trackie bottoms/T-shirt/sweat shirt at home, PJs only in bed. Since I’ve retired, I only wear smart casual if we’re going out somewhere special.

1 Like

Work clothing has varied from robust, but tidy for the building trade, haulage work etc. To smart casual for social work, bar work, taxi driving, youth work etc. And when as a sexual outreach worker, I did occasional days on a nudist beach, then nothing. A three-piece suit & bow tie, or Dinner Suit, complete with cummerbund, when doing doorwork. A decent dark suit for chaffering.

I dress for comfort these days and I chill around the house in leggings and long tops.
I’m not bothered anymore what people think, my comfort is all that matters

I wear black smart trousers and nice tops for work, we are supposed to wear a black polo shirt with the company logo on but I never do, I don’t like them.

If I’m going out I love to dress up, I’m told I’m quite quirky in my dress sense when I go out although one friend was gossiping behind my back and telling another friend I dress weird, cheeky fitch, I don’t dress weird, I dress ‘different’ . Here is a couple outfits I like to wear.

I don’t dress weird do I, anyway, she dresses boring lol

6 Likes

Very long baggy / floaty tops , coloured leggins and high boots. Boots are my fetish. Denim or leather short jackets . Or long calf length quirky dresses, leggins and boots . Anything to hide my bum !

It’s good to dress like a tramp, so no one notices your USP. :icon_wink:

Let’s put it this way, I used to rush home from work and rip off my wife’s knickers, they were killing me

3 Likes

Seriously?! Whatever next…

Surely that depends on the type of help her bum does require lol
Meanwhile mine requires some sort of anti-gravity device I think… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I feel the most comfortable in my sports gear, leggings and skinny jeans.i like fitted tops, I don’t like anything baggy.

Bum implants.

Yep, already a thing

1 Like

A dangerous thing as well, Lucy…some can’t even sit down properly with them…

1 Like

Anything from Primark.

I’ve never shopped in Primark…must look the nearest one up to me.

1 Like

You will see all life there.

Mine is dangerous enough as is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I bet…just give it a wiggle…:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:…Gorgeous,Lucy.:heartpulse:

1 Like

Never been in or seen a Primark can someone tell me why it is so popular .

1 Like

Me too,Susan…they rave about Primark on YouTube…"…the nearest one to me is Basingstoke, so, I will definitely be paying that store a visit.

You always look nice Bev

I love it now I’m retired I used to wear suits to work and always look businesslike but nowadays its jeans and tops…and I now have work clothes you know the type that are covered in paint…so when I get up in the morning I think about what I’m doing before I get dressed…so its usually in my scruffy work wear :slight_smile: