What Are You Wearing Today?

And I bet you are completely unaware of the effect you have on women, Swimmy. :001:

1 Like

First off I’m male and so maybe less prone to prioritising outfits; I own socks for example which might well be older than the internet! (Think of it as being “green”.)
:blush:

But no, my wardrobe hasn’t changed because of restrictions, maybe because I still won’t go out in populated areas unless I have to.
It has though changed because of weather so that these past weeks I have been almost exclusively in shorts & a tee.

2 Likes

This is all I got from your post Zaphod…now I’m undecided as to whether

1. all your socks are green coloured
  2. They have become green with extreme age(!)
  3. They are made of environmentally friendly materials
  4. The women in your family really ought to look after you!
1 Like

I woke up thought boiled eggs and toast…the eggs where under cooked so put them in the Microwave for less than 5 seconds… then perfectly safe and edible …no risk of salmonella

jeans and tops are good dressing, when they fit well…

1 Like

where could it possibly chaff, Chillie6…it is a strappy thingy… :rofl:

Well your answer is … not all four are correct.
I might leave you guessing, but make your life easier by saying that I do not own a pair of green-coloured socks.
As for the rest. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
:rofl:

1 Like

Love it! :smiley:

1 Like

You are lucky being tall, Dianne. I am 5 foot 2 so I have to readjust my clothing to fit sometimes. Plus the sizes in shops are not always accurate anyway!

Shorts and a tee…t for tease. tantalising. tanktop…gosh…arrhhT.Shirt…your a Footballer…perhaps…? :innocent:

1 Like

What a lovely thought.
But no.
Just a scruffy git I’m afraid.
:rofl:

Think “Compo” from Last Of The Summer Wine" and if you don’t know please use GewGal.

1 Like

I wear the same clothing I have worn for years. Jeans, tee shirt, jumper if it’s cold or a fleece. Expensive breathable/waterproof jacket in Winter, with lots of pockets.
I don’t own a skirt or a dress, but I have got smart trousers for best, not that I’ve worn them for years now & they are probably too tight. :grinning:

1 Like

Yes,always felt heads above the others…

must be that smell under my nose…joke and more…

jokes
Pinocchio’s nose grew every time he slept. It’s probably because he was lying all that time.

People always pick their noses, but I never did. I have always liked the one nose that I was born with.

There’s a reason our nose is in the middle of our face. It’s because that’s the scenter

I’ll get my coat… :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

What fun your Thread is…have a golden star…Trixie Knuckledown

3 Likes

Haha! Thank you! :smiley:

I go through phases of wearing the same thing for months too (washing them of course! :stuck_out_tongue: ) but then I suddenly get fed up and dig around for something different altogether. I love the fleeces and breathable jackets though…I wear them a lot with jeans…so cosy! :smiley:

Me too, except for the washing. :001:

2 Likes

I’m sure you are as fresh as a newly washed dandelion, Harbal! :smiley:

Shorts, tee shirt and running shoes for my five mile walk/run, and then after a shower, shorts, polo shirt and slippers… Change back into running shoes for visit to garden centre for lunch…
:potato: :leafy_green: :tomato: :cucumber: :garlic: :cheese: It’s supposed to be a potato…With salad…

1 Like

Love the fun emoji’s Foxy!

Nice sporty look, as befits your stature! :smiley:

Well it was chaffing my strappy thing :crazy_face:

1 Like