What Are You Wearing Today?

lol,im not up in north wales today,your so lucky :grinning:

1 Like

Pheeeewww! :crazy_face:

Doctor, is that what you are wearing? You must send us a photo! :rofl:

I seem to wear mostly the same sort of clothes all the time, unless I’m going out and then I’ll make a bit more effort. At the moment, and throughout the warmer months, I wear lightweight pull-on viscose trousers, mostly patterned fabric. Some have elasticated ankles, some don’t. I wear them with plain tops, always ensuring the colour tones with or complements the trousers… I have tons of lightweight cardigans in every colour imaginable, so always have one to go with the outfit if it turns a bit chillier.

I never wear skirts, and have only 3 strappy sundresses which come out when there’s a heatwave.

1 Like

Meeting a friend for shopping and lunch - will be wearing terracotta skirt, white petticoat and knickers, ‘mink’ hold-up stockings, blue top with terracotta flowers on, blue bra, dark amber necklace and earrings, tan shoes and handbag.

Will I do, Pixie? We’re meeting at 10am so not long to change if you think I should!!

2 Likes

@SilverTabby that sounds amazing!
I’m not quite sure how some of the poor males of the forum are going to cope reading that description though!!!
:wink:

1 Like

Thank you - I liked the sound of your outfit as well!

Blimey Tabby, I’m no fashionista! :smiley: You sound just lovely, and I hope you have a wonderful time! :+1:

Gosh that sounds really lovely, I now have a mental image of you sashaying around town in your marvellous outfit, attracting lots of admiring looks!

I’m feeling decidedly inadequate now :lol:

I like the look of those patterned trousers…they are pretty and look so comfortable. I don’t have any…but like you, I have tons of cardigans in every colour to go with anything I wear! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi

Well I am back in 34inch trousers today, which is great.

Dark blue corduroy Boss Jeans and a light blue oxford shirt.

A pair of my jokey cufflinks

One says I am extremely handsome, the other says These are not my cufflinks.

4 Likes

Sounds smart, Swimmy! Loving the sound of the jokey cufflinks! :smiley:

Na!
Cargo trousers for me too. Room for poo bags, treats, snood, knife, craft knife, tissues, money…and all sorts of things!

1 Like

Today I’m mostly wearing my Captain America out fit😎

Seriously I’m wearing my alter ego out fit that doesn’t really change

That’s t shirt (possibly with a marvel theme) shorts with side pockets for my odds and ends. Boxers or is that too much detail :blush:

Foot wear, flip flops but trainers no socks if driving.

1 Like

But don’t you find, Besoeker, that they ruin the shape of your trousers? I know there was a slight uproar among women that our clothes didn’t have enough pockets, but I don’t know that I would use them all that much, personally. But hey, if it works for you :+1: I know cargo pockets are lovely and roomy though, so there is that.

Not too much detail at all, if the Doctor up there is anything to go by! :open_mouth:

Chino’s and a polo shirt.

1 Like

Have you changed at all Caricature?

Gosh, that didn’t sound right - what I mean is, have you gone from very casual to smart causal, or just worn the same style throughout, regardless if you were going out or staying in.

Tried a thong but I can’t thing😊
Used to chaff a bit too :crazy_face:

1 Like

Smart casual, the wifes doing.

2 Likes