What are you starting to like less and less the older you get?

Could be anything! :slightly_smiling_face:

I get irritated by late running trains and buses!

3 Likes

Fireworks the loud Bangs not looking forward to november .

People Smoking , its drifting in my garden and in my house if the Patio doors open . and when i walk by someone I unintentionaly breath it in . And the ARS*** throwing their nub end in my driveway .If i find out whose doing it I shall post them through their letterbox…

The Postman , who is always asking me to take other peoples Parcels , blooming fed up with hm asking .

2 Likes

Rap music

4 Likes

Shops that sell Coffee other than dedicated Coffee sellers.

2 Likes

One can avoid dedicated Coffee Outlets, but, can’t avoid getting stuck in a queue in the like of Greggs whilst the four people in front of you order various guises of Coffee.

1 Like

“ Myself”…:sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

I’m in one of them moods,:joy::rofl::heartpulse:

4 Likes

I like you pauline, warts un all. :grinning:

2 Likes

Are you now a “ reformed “ character ,spit?..i don’t believe it…:joy::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, you have to “Mix It” in this game. :innocent:

2 Likes

I’m thinking of joining the Clergy, they only drink Tea. :smiley:

3 Likes

Inconsiderate behaviours

2 Likes

I think you get more adjusted to that as you get older.

1 Like

Being awake.

3 Likes

Dropping anything, because then it is a choice between trying to pick it up or abandoning it.

4 Likes

Loud music being played in a car next to me in a traffic queue. Especially drum and bass so called ‘music’. And why do these people have to have the windows open, even in cold weather? It screams to me of them just deliberately trying to annoy others :018:

4 Likes

Anyone that’s not a member of my family. :wink: In fact some of them too. :rofl:

3 Likes

Birthdays I’d rather stay the age I am :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Come on Sir Furry fessup you hate it when a sports event is cancelled hee hee

2 Likes

The huge increase in the amount of learner motorbike riders weaving their way through heavy traffic risking their own lives and others to deliver so called fast food.

2 Likes

Other old people!

2 Likes