What are you having for lunch/dinner? (Part 1)

Hi

A Full Sunday lunch tonight.

Roast chicken with all the trimmings.

Homemade pizza…new way of cooking for us…base cooked in skillet on oven top…toppings then cooked with pizza still in skillet but under grill…just discovered this way of cooking pizza…really gives good results.

Salmon pates.

Fish and chips, home-made of course! :wink: :slight_smile:

Tonight we are having home prepared beef in black bean sauce, egg fried rice, prawn toast and prawn crackers.

Breakfast = Porridge

Lunch = Homemade celery and herb soup with melba toast.

Dinner = Smoked Haddock, cooked in butter with garlic, onion, and capsicums - served with carrots, minty peas and a baked potato.

Pie and peas and drinky poos with pals watching the Grand Prix

No idea as yet, I haven’t even thought about breakfast, far too early! :wink: :slight_smile:

No breakfast for me. I am lunching out. I do not know what I shall be eating but it will be lovely. If the food disappoints at least the view will make up for it and maybe some drinks and music after. Roll it on!

Lunch: Homemade Mushroom and garlic soup with crusty bread rolls.

Dinner: (Courtesy of my Italian Chef neighbour) - Spaghetti Bolognese with garlic bread.

Snacksters Doner Kebab or two Cheese on Toast, probably.

Changed my mind, a Chicken Sandwich with Onion Salt.

for dinner we’re having chicken salad…followed by ice cream probably

Lemon fried chicken new potatoes and home grown courgettes.

for dinner we’re having breaded haddock chips and peas, then fruit salad with fresh cream,

Hi

Venison sausages, mash and greens.

Snacksters Doner Kebab.

Spaghetti Bolognese with Meatballs. Sauce has been simmering away for 2 hours now. Almost ready for the meatballs.

Some vegetables are nice on the grill too. My favorites are asparagus, red bell pepper, thick slices of onion on a skewer.

Tonight we’re having snake and pygmy pie and chips. Mine will be washed down with a nice cold glass of Banks’s mild from a can.