What are you having for lunch/dinner? (Part 1)

Grilled trout with herby rice and courgettes tonight

Boiled potatoes with Fish in butter sauce, and peas :slight_smile:

Monday is cook’s night off: shrimp salad on a hoagie roll, sprouts, kettle chips and two mini spring rolls.

Venison sausages, mash and onion and red wine gravy here tonight. Yummy

Spaghetti and meat balls, salad, ciabatta roll

We had Nuggets with oven chips and beans :slight_smile:

We had Pasta salad x

Making pizza, and the usual tossed salad .

Chicken Curry and rice tonight :slight_smile:

Thursday, as well as Monday, is cook’s night off:

Tuna sub, Kettle chips, curried cauliflower and a mini spring roll with wasabi dipping sauce.

The chicken curry sonds great, Lou!

I’ve got a piece of loin of pork in the oven - looks like the crackling is crisping up too - hurrah! Plus potatoes and a few courgettes roasting off nicely and a bit of cabbage to throw in a pan for a few minutes later on. Nice smells emerging.
Raspberries picked this morning, with vanilla ice cream for after. And I think there’s a bottle of wine somewhere, to follow the G&T I’m sipping at the mo

Broiled swordfish steak, baked potato and fresh spinach tonight. DM, would love to have a pork roast with home made applesauce, but too much for one person… :frowning:

Venison & cranberry bangers and mash tonight - and maybe a bottle of cheap plonk as the weather is so bad - finish supper, pull the curtains, pour a glass, watch the footie on TV. Making the best of a mucky old day

Vegetarian lasagne with salad, I may treat myself to a glass of wine. Daughter is just back from the Fringe Festival and has bought some fudge back, need more willpower!

Unless Christmas or New Years fall on a Wednesday or if I’m asked out to dinner, Wednesday is ALWAYS pizza day. Plus a salad. (Creature of routine…MOI? :mrgreen: )

Chicken and mushroom risotto for us tonight, with the very last of Sunday’s chicken. Still some stock left for soup though.
It’s cooking gently now, and there’s a bottle of white open, so the evening looks mellow.

Cook’s night off again: bacon and cheese sub, chips, sprouts and spring rolls.

Quick tea tonight-jacket potatoe with chilli (which I found in the freezer) and some salad with slice of wholemeal bread to mop up the remains of the chilli :slight_smile:

Cook’s night off at your house too, Merz?

:lol::lol: never get a night off dandysmom cos there’s only me and I’m the cook. Actually, thats not quite true-I get a night off on a Friday when its either a chippy tea or chinese/indian takeaway. Need to give my brain a rest from thinking what shall I have today?:slight_smile: