What Are You Eating Or Drinking Right Now?

Stevia? Is that the stuff they make in the lab?
:face_vomiting:

1 Like

NO OGF definitely not. Stevia Rebaudiana to give it it’s full name is perhaps the most important NATURAL sweetener that we currently have. It originated in South America where it is known as Sweetleaf.

Unlike the problematic artificial sweeteners Stevia causes no such issues.

1 Like

Cumberland sausage and crinkle-cut frozen chips done in the Ninja Foodi. Baked beans heated in the micowave. An orange and a nectarine. A fizzy drink.

Hi Chelsea, only a few hours ago I came across some new information re water purification that caught my eye & I believe would interest you. Some of it relates back to some years ago when I was working/experimenting with microsytems.
More later…

Apricot jam roly poly .

1 Like

Just had a Chip Shop delivery, got my order wrong, but unexpectedly enjoyable, got a bit of acid reflux now though.

Acid reflux happens to me following some fish and chip meals as well Spitty, although there are some that don’t produce acid indigestion, it’s probably down to the cooking medium…
I also find an apple afterwards tends to prevent it. Something to do with the enzymes ability to digest the fats perhaps.

Got a pack of smoked bacon rashers
on the baking tray!
Toastie sarnies for lunch :heart_eyes:

A pint and a bag of crisps at the pub, then home to a peanut butter sandwich, a few tomatoes, radishes, grapes, blueberries and gooseberries.

wholemeal rice with yellow pepper ,courgette, tomato,and mushrooms

1 Like

Hi Robert, it was 0500 L this morning when the worms began to bite.

Was reminded that I might still have the last two slices of a loaf of that 8 seeded bread.
Yup 2 left.

So toaster out and up and away…

Hardly restaurant level but at 5 AM on a CHILLY morning beggars can’t be choosers.

Was gunna photograph the label but the writing is so tiny & crumpled anyway.
Lemme see…
says…
“High fibre Low GI 7 seed & grain sandwich loaf”
Linseed, Sunflower, Kibbled Rye, Kibbled Wheat, lotsa others including Sesame & Malted Barley … the rest reads like a bloomin’ dictionary :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing:

Anyway after toasting there is a full melted layet of Cheddar style, then Tommies and shreds of onion and a few slices of raw cheese again on top.
I FORGOT to put some ground black pepper on it but that little mound is a gentle seeded mustard to add at will.

So that was “brekkie” this cold dark morning.

1 Like

Two pieces of toast (Hovis Seed Sensations) with butter and Marmite.

This moment, a large cool coffee latte is in front of me with lots of ice,
the sips are refreshing, a side of chips and dip aren’t bad either lol.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, hope you will like it here.
A cool coffee latte sounds just right for the evening…

Hello RightNow and thank you for the welcome :slight_smile:
Oh yes, cool coffee lattes, and tonight already in motion is a
peppermint iced tea, with a side of Nachos…

1 Like

No. Its a 100% natural sweetener

1 Like

Tetley tea and a sandwich for lunch…

Drinking coffee and eating a biscuit.

Bacon and fried eggs…for a change…

Hot mug of Bovril with white pepper.