What Are People In Here Most Interested In Learning? :-)

Hey,

Would love to find out more about this group.

What are most people in here for?

Just joined, feel free to reach out and say hi and add me as a friend. I love to meet new people.

Thanks

Michael:-)

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

Thankyou :slight_smile:

Welcome from me, a grumpy old Scotsman with a Southern Belle wife and a big black and white dog.

Learning?
Well, I’m a retired electrical engineer which, like most engineering, is heavy into mathematics.

I have given up learning because I normally forget it within the hour.

Nice to meet you Michael.
I am retired so not learning anything.:lol::lol::lol:

I know what you mean. I can remember stuff from decades ago but if I walk from one room to another I now sometimes forget why I did that.

I’m guessing that Michael is referring to learning about exercise and fitness, not in a general sense - hence his post being situated in this thread? :cool:

Personally, I’ve been keeping myself fit in some shape or form most of my life, but I’m still learning :slight_smile:

I don’t do keep fit.:lol:

Hi

Things I would like to learn.

How to win the Lottery.

How to be irresistible to ladies.

How to lose weight whilst laying on the sofa eating whatever I want.

:-p

How to crochet that’s enough exercise for me these days :mrgreen:

I was yes I mean in Exercise and fitness terms!! maybe I should have put that in the subject lol

After being a long distance runner for over forty years I could probably teach you a thing or two Michael…:smiley:
Nice to to see a new face in here though…:wink:

I walk. A lot. Generally at least 6 miles a day. Every day. The dog you see.

My cousin’s other half runs marathons. Done at least one on every continent including Antarctica. He has just completed his 70th and aiming to get to 100. Not bad for someone in his sixties.

Ah yes, well spotted Floydy.

I gave up learning when I found out my wife was a know all.

:mrgreen:

I joined today im learning to be a nurse. A mature student at 51 but my poor legs kill me on 12 hr shifts. Its so much harder when we are older x

At my age I get enough exercise attending the funerals of my friends who did exercise.

lolol some of the answers in this thread are gold