What Appliance or item do you use

Most, during the day?

I think mine has got to be,duster, hoover and kettle, oh and tap.

Hot water dispenser

1 Like

Are they cheaper to run than a kettle?

I don’t think there is much difference really Pauline, it’s just I like them because of the instant hot water rather than a kettle.

1 Like

Good idea, I will be looking in to buying one,:+1::+1:

1 Like

Mine is the Kitchen Master from The Range £40

1 Like

I love the range, we have one , takes about an hour to get there, will check them out, I like to view before I buy, …I hardly ever buy online.

Tv…that’s another appliance I usually have on all day…forgot about that one…so probably use that more than anything, I listen to music on it.

I’m lucky, The Range is on my doorstep less than 10 minutes away, I go there a lot, it;s a lovely store and I can also browse for craft items whilst there, oh and there is a Iceland in there too. I’ve bought quite a few appliances from the Range

1 Like

What’s a duster? :wink:

5 Likes

The small microwave for cup + contents heating :ok_hand:
This 17L appliance is used far more often that the much larger 30L combination job and for the price has been well worth the small outlay. I even use it for nuking our breakfast and soup if we’re chilled after winter shopping :+1:

2 Likes

If the range was that close to me, I’d never have any money in my account.

I’ve read up, a lot about the owner of the range, he’s a billionaire now…very down to earth man, I’m not sure, but I think he struggled at school…now look at him…certainly got a business brain.

Chris Dawson his name is and never learnt to read until he was 27, I believe he has sold the business now.

1 Like

The microwave by a mile, used every day many times for things like heating/defrosting, heating a frozen evening meal, making coffee.

My microwave also has a convection oven facility so occasionally I use it to make a cake but mostly used as a microwave.

I would use my rice cooker next but a lot less.

3 Likes

oh, I forgot, the most used appliance in my house is the Ninja foodie. How can I forgot my Ninja

2 Likes

It would have to be the tv and my iPad.
I shan’t mention my other appliances :clown_face:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, my iPad as well, how could I forget that.

2 Likes

My counter-top air-fryer (shelf type, not basket). Gets used almost every day.

1 Like

In the Winter, the appliance most used when I’m at home is the Gas Boiler.

Baby, it’s cold out there! :cold_face:

3 Likes

The electric kettle and the cludgie not necessarily in that order…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

And hopefully not at the same time :scream:

I had to look up cludgie, you strange north of the Watford gap type person you :rofl:

2 Likes