Well, l Didn’t Know This About Oxo. Did You?

Art,…I followed their instructions…the foil split,oxo cube went everywhere,…I will be sticking to my own method of opening a cube…load of rollocks if you ask me!..:lol::lol:

Pauline, When l normally crumble an Oxo cube, much of it stays on my fingers!
Using this other method l find all the contents stay in the pack and not on my fingers.
I found tapping the Oxo in its foil gently with a rolling pin was better than doing it with my fingers.

You must be very strong to split the foil…macho lady! :lol:

Are you sure you was not battering the Oxo cube with a rolling pin as though your life depended on it ‘I will smash you up into tiny little pieces ’, Going ‘Rocky Balboa’ on it’s a$$ …oh dear, it’s split’ :slight_smile:

:lol::lol:

Instead of the battering approach, try just rolling the cube between finger and thumb - beef cubes are easy, chicken cubes require more pressure and less roll … :wink:

So Artangel your a oxo and man abuser :075::lol:

…who said that?!! :lol::lol:

Am I the only one who has never used an Oxo cube? I used to use Knorr but these days it’s Kallo organic, they even do a low salt version.

I’ve also never put a stock cube right into the cooking food. I didn’t know you should do that. I always dilute in water and stir with a spoon to dissolve before adding to the pan. I guess putting it in pan saves on washing up.

I prefer Knorr cubes too . The pork ones are lovely!

I don’t use Oxo cubes, they have bits of animal in them and might contain chicken (shudders)
If I need stock I use Marigold Vegetable Bouillon low salt or Kello Vegetable mixed with hot water then added.

Meg, are you from Planet Vega? :shock: