Just bomb Buckingham Palace. Lol ![]()
Non of the family actually lives there.
U won’t have to spend 100,000 lbs a year fixing it.
Can you imagine if we bombed/demolished every amazing building that that our royals were responsible for going back to William I, and are our heritage?
The country would resemble a bombsite - perish the thought! ![]()
Exactly. If I wanted to live like Bolton, I’d move to Bolton ![]()
![]()
I’m mesmerised by Earl spencer’s cosmetic dentistry. Did he have his teeth bleached just for the launch or has he had veneers done?
I think…. you need to get out more ![]()
This Qwerty. Doesn’t or Will.
Forget.
How Diana Was. Chosen Manipulated and Encouraged. To acquaint with Charles.
By the Grey Suits Behind the Throne.
As an Eventual Queen.
They were Aware of the “Affection” that Charles and Camila shared.
In terms of Protocol.
Camilla Devoiced. Notoriety and with Offsprings.
Juxtaposed to the Mountbatten Mythology.
In Recognisable Contemporised Terms.
An Innocent Virgin. “SCAMED”.
Distraught. Confused. And Out of her Depth.
Quick question. This threads been running for a couple of days or so….
I’ve forgotten who I’m supposed to be forgetting ![]()
Never realised those books contained pictures ![]()
Not very well read are you Spitty? ![]()
![]()
Anyway, check out pages… nope, not telling, far too early for that sort of thing!
![]()
No,not really, was too busy out on the street, hoping to perchance on a nice girl, with evil intentions ![]()
“Princess Diana will be quickly forgotten,” was most likely what the prince means.
“Prince Charles continued his stream of anger, without me interrupting. Then he stopped,” Spencer reportedly writes in Swan Song . ‘I assumed the pause signalled an effort to bring himself under control, but then he unleashed down the phone what I have always taken to be his pent-up contempt for Diana, and his horror that the world was so bowled over by her death. ‘Rest assured,’ he hissed, ‘we’ll forget her soon enough!’”
Has Spencer mentioned what he himself said to wind Charles up? If, and it’s a big if, Charles did say that then for all we know it might be in retaliation to what Spencer said and aimed at hurting him rather than about Diana.
He is just acting the scunner to promote his book. I would expect nothing else from a multi millionaire who is down to his last few millions.
Chas, from the very beginning, would have been thoroughly schooled as to how to react in situations such as this.
Oh why doesn’t Charlie just abdicate and be done with it and take the Queen Of Tarts with Him…I’m sick to death hearing/seeing/reading about the lot of Them…
![]()
![]()
I know … first Harry, then Andy and now naughty Charles. What are we, the public, supposed to do but wring our hands and gnash our teeth until the next gutwrenching, gut heaving episode
Treacherous talk.
Stand, hand on heart, and sing, goddamit.
**God save our gracious King!
Long live our noble King!
God save the King!
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the King.
I can honestly say that I’ve never ever sang it.

