US Election 2024 antics

Has anyone seen Biden since he dropped out of the race?
Meetings are/have been cancelled with foreign diplomats.

I note that right wing commentators have opted for the conspiracy theory (I’ve written ‘theory’ but the term ‘made up pish’ is more accurate) that the Trump shooting was conducted by the so-called deep state (more made up pish). Funny how one shooting is confirmed as so very real but so many others are dismissed as fake. I guess its all about the people shot and if you like them or not.

1 Like

Biden’s Parting Gift to the Democrat Establishment - American Thinker

2 Likes

maybe because he has Covid and is unwell.

1 Like

Well he should be alright if he’s had all of his jabs July… :+1:

And that is why the extremist element of Right fall so easy in line for Donald Trump, they are easily misled, and in spite of all the nay-sayers, Kamela Harris appears to be holding her own. As it was in 2020, and again in 2024, it will be the moderate element of the right which will help secure Trump’s defeat.

2 Likes

O dear BLM it seems are against Harris.

‘Keep burning America to the ground’: BLM turns against Kamala Harris (youtube.com)

2 Likes

Such is the dirty world of politics, but there are some recent polls that show Harris even, or slightly leading Trump. If there had been no Hilary (and Russian involvement) in 2016 there would have been no Trump, and had there been no Trump in 2020, there would not have been any Biden, I expect the same will happen in 2024. Trump might be the “poster child” of the extremist right / Corporate America, but not of true freedom loving working America, no matter their political affiliation. Remember Trump has never won the popular vote (true vote of the people) only an easily manipulated electoral vote.

Remember this is Fox News, the mouth piece of the extreme right, and does not tell the complete story.

Sky News from aussie land

1 Like

They got it through Fox News, it even showed Fox in the background.

I like Tulsi.

(5) Sky News host reacts to ‘lefties losing it gold’ on Kamala Harris - YouTube

1 Like

Tulsi Gabbard Destroys False Narratives Around Kamala Harris’ Actual Record and Lawlessness (youtube.com)

2 Likes

yes, hopefully.

But he is older age group and obviously more at risk of taking longer to recover.

1 Like

Lefties losing it: Sky News host slams ‘clowns’ calling for assassination of Trump (youtube.com)

Yet much of Sky’s news comes from Fox, and do not forget Sky News has had a few issues of it’s own *** . The most interesting point to date with Kamala Harris, while she is catching it from the Trump right, she is garnering support from moderate Republicans, and actually holds a lead (and has for a while) in some polls over Donald Trump. I am not saying she will be the Democratic Presidential candidate, but, before Biden dropped out many Democrats worried that Robert Kennedy Jr. would dilute the Democratic vote, and she has rendered him a “non- factor”.

*** In August 2016 Sky News was criticised after allegedly paying €2,000 to a group of Romanians to pretend they were part of an eastern European gang selling guns to terrorists in Syria.

1 Like

I don’t believe the Americans will ever vote in a female President. It’s still a very sexist nation. Despite being the origin of the feminist movement, women never managed to attain equality.

Leaving aside the politics of individuals - Surely that must break eventually - Hilary Clinton wasnt far off - and USA must be one of the few western nations not to have had a woman president or prime minister yet.

I thought Michelle Obama might be the one to do it but now I hope this Karmala Harris breaks the mould. Spare the world from more old men.

She’s making him poop his pants anyway.