Urine Facials

If enough of you are interested Mups, contact Azz on Contact Admin/Feedback … :slight_smile:

http://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75

He’ll do it… [SIZE=“6”]AZZ[/SIZE] ??? Pretty please :wink:

Hair, make-up, shampoos, getting rid of unwanted hair, preserving what little hair one might have…

Totally inoffensive and only helpful eh?

:mrgreen:

Yes, I have … I happened to have some in handy for remedial treatment for the other end but I used it on my face before it went out of date. I hate to waste stuff.
Can’t say I noticed any difference but the itching stopped and I did become more regular. :-p

I’d like that :-p I’d never get out of there.

When my nan was a child, her father made her and her sisters bathe their feet in their own urine every morning to ward off chilblains.

So I was right after all. Good fun AND healthy. :lol:

I know someone who rubbed it on their own legs to deter flea bites … and they claim it worked.

I thought that someone told me, that Army guys used to pee in their boots to make them fit.

Isn’t that to make tough leather more supple.

Hey , we’re back to rubbing it on our faces. :lol:

Well I aint, Mort!

Even though they say fresh urine doesn’t pong, I wouldn’t fancy kissing someone once it had been on for half hour - nor wash their pillowcase! :smiley:

Oh, my the thought Mups.:shock:
I can’t remember if it is male or female urine that is good for the garden.:slight_smile:

Must be male cos I caught the binmen taking a leak on my fuchsia bush years back and it didn’t die.

Hormones:-D
Did you get more flowers?:slight_smile:

No, but the leaves became variegated.

Well, that tells us something!:mrgreen:
Don’t use male urine on your face - the result could be marbled:mrgreen:

DH uses his wee around the parimeter of the garden to keep the foxes away

It does seem to work as we haven’t lost a single hen, even though the neighbours on the field below us lost theirs

I’ve heard of this before, Missy.

I believe I read it in a gardening magazine.

I remember my Auntie telling me about this when I was a kid - I thought it was gross!
Fortunately, the fashion had dried up by the time my generation came along!

There was another use for pee when I was a kid. Where I grew up, there was often fierce competition between the men who grew vegetables for the local horticultural show - winning 1st Prize was a matter of pride. I remember our neighbour reckoned urine was the best fertiliser for growing giant leeks.
I think he diluted it first but you could say he “took a leak on his leeks.”

Yes, I think you do have to dilute it Boot.
I believe it is also beneficial to pee on compost heaps - easier for the men to do I imagine. :slight_smile: