Urine Facials

They were just saying on Loose Women about the latest beauty advice - urine facials.

Apparently you bathe your face in your own urine and it keeps your skin looking young and fresh.

A doctor they asked said as long as it is fresh and you are healthy, it won’t do any harm.

My view is they are all mad!
I wouldn’t do it if you paid me.
Apart from not relishing the though of warm wee on my face, I can’t imagine you’d smell very pleasant to anyone giving you a goodnight kiss!

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/disgust/t9409.gif

OMG - What next?
I agree with you Mups - The very thought:shock:

Yuk !!! No thank you :twisted:

This is an old idea coming back round, I remember my nan telling me about lady whatsit she worked for in the 30s doing it, she also drank her first pee of the morning !

As the maid it was my nans job to collect the bedpan and take it to the kitchen to be put in a glass and a bottle so it looked nice for lady whatsit.

Eh!!!..nutters the lot of Them…probably why I never watch loose Women :-p

It gives a whole new meaning to Eau de toilette now! :lol:

:043::043::043: nice one Mags

Supposed to cure athletes foot as well.

I know it’s supposed to help with a jellyfish sting…don’t know about Athletes foot though…have You tried it?

Ugh … I hope mud packs aren’t the next suggestion.

Aye,that would be just too too disgusting…yuck…now don’t make Me laugh or the cement will crack :shock:

I’ve got some clay masks on my ‘make myself divinely beautiful’ shelf in the bathroom.
Hmm … might give them a miss.

This urine facial sounds as revolting as ice cream made from freshly squeezed breast milk.

Why don’t they have a slash in the morning and then stick their faces down the toilet?

A neat idea … and if you flushed it’d be like a scrub too… open them pores and give that invigorated glow.

The thought of it doesn’t bother me but I don’t care about looking young and fresh so won’t try it :-).

You can be such a mucky boy at times Judster!
Go back and stand in the corner. :smiley:

Makes sense to me - I’m just off for a fecal foot rub…

Wee-ly weird :slight_smile:

Urine contains the best source of “life energy” components and is thus the primary substance used in the process for creating the Philosopher’s Stone according to 100s of tracts, scripts and treatises.

You can drink your freshly produced urine in the morning (assuming you are healthy) and it won’t taste bad or stink when fresh. Only old stale urine smells after it has been exposed to Oxygen.

I’m therefore not surprised to hear that applying it to your face has benefits.

Think I’ll just stay unhealthy and wash in water from the shower…shudder. :shock::shock::shock: