Urine Facials

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that one of the golden showers I keep hearing about? :smiley:

If you don’t want to try urine facials try this instead:

:smiley:

Nightingale poop huh? … wonder if cheaper and more easily available pigeon poop will do the same job.

I’ve had good results with Tetrion in the past and mould resistant bathroom mastic doesn’t show liver spots and looks a treat on the more anaemically inclined visage. :lol:

Have you not tried haemorrhoid cream for eyebags yet Morty :cool:

Reading all this has me just realise that although we have a Fitness/Exercise section and General Health, do you think we could do with a ‘Health & Beauty’ section to swap tips for us oldies - or are we past all that?
We might be getting on a bit, but we’ve still got skin and hair and bits to look after, so have the men!
What do you think? :smiley:

Y’know Mups, I’ve often thought we should have one… really I have. I’d love to know what stuff other ladies put on their fizzogs :smiley:

Well Pesta, if enough of us would like one, perhaps we could ask Azz?
Best wait and see what others say first ey?

If enough of you are interested Mups, contact Azz on Contact Admin/Feedback … :slight_smile:

http://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75

He’ll do it… [SIZE=“6”]AZZ[/SIZE] ??? Pretty please :wink:

Hair, make-up, shampoos, getting rid of unwanted hair, preserving what little hair one might have…

Totally inoffensive and only helpful eh?

:mrgreen:

Yes, I have … I happened to have some in handy for remedial treatment for the other end but I used it on my face before it went out of date. I hate to waste stuff.
Can’t say I noticed any difference but the itching stopped and I did become more regular. :-p

I’d like that :-p I’d never get out of there.

When my nan was a child, her father made her and her sisters bathe their feet in their own urine every morning to ward off chilblains.

So I was right after all. Good fun AND healthy. :lol:

I know someone who rubbed it on their own legs to deter flea bites … and they claim it worked.

I thought that someone told me, that Army guys used to pee in their boots to make them fit.

Isn’t that to make tough leather more supple.

Hey , we’re back to rubbing it on our faces. :lol:

Well I aint, Mort!

Even though they say fresh urine doesn’t pong, I wouldn’t fancy kissing someone once it had been on for half hour - nor wash their pillowcase! :smiley:

Oh, my the thought Mups.:shock:
I can’t remember if it is male or female urine that is good for the garden.:slight_smile:

Must be male cos I caught the binmen taking a leak on my fuchsia bush years back and it didn’t die.