Update on Pixie

I’m very pleased and relieved to let you know that Ann’s surgery was successful and she is now sedated and in recovery.

Following a final chat with her surgeon, she opted for the mechanical valve after all. :smiley:

1 Like

Good news Mollie, please pass on my best regards, and best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery…:slight_smile:

Thanks Barry, I’ll be sure to do that. She’ll be in Intensive Care for a couple of days, but I’ll be in contact with Jon so will let him know what folk on here say as well. :slight_smile:

Pleased to hear shes Ok. :slight_smile:

Thank you Mollie, I didn’t expect to hear so soon. It is so good that all went smoothly for Pixie. Give her my love when you next write.

I’m glad she’s over the surgery Mollie, she’ll be as sound as a bell in no time now. Thanks for the update.

Thanks Bridie and Maryl. Yes she went in this morning and had the op just an hour later. They don’t muck around over there. :smiley:

I’m going to buy a get-well card for her and I’ll add everybody’s name to it that posts in this thread. :slight_smile:

She will love that Mollie :slight_smile: There’s going to be a fair few names on that card.

Thank you for the update Mollie :slight_smile: I am pleased to hear all went well for Pixie and I hope to see her back with us very soon :slight_smile:

Cheers Meg. It will be about a month before she’ll be able to even do something as simple as type I’m afraid, but she may surprise us all.

It’s good to know that so many people are genuinely sincere.

I’ll take a photo of the get-well card just before posting and I’ll download it in here. :slight_smile:

Please send on my regards to her, great news.

Thanks for the update Mollie, I’m pleased it all went well for Pixie.

Sending her my best regards and looking forward to seeing her back here soon…

Thanks again. I’ve just bought a card and, although it isn’t the best picture on the front, it’s the sentiment that’s more important. :slight_smile:

Oh isnt it wonderful what they can do, and I would have gone for the same piece of equipment, good on you girl, Annie.

Im so glad its over for her ,give her my best wishes for a very speedy recovery.

Glad to hear its gone well. Looking forward to her being back on here.

I’m very pleased to hear that Pixie’s surgery was successfull - Please give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery. The only way is up now.

Thanks again, and you too Jem. I think we posted at the same time so missed you first time round.

I’ve written out the card and put all your names in there, but I won’t post it until Wednesday. :slight_smile:

Best wishes from me too, so pleased it all went well.

Thanks lass. I’ll put your name on the card as well now. :smiley: