Update on Pixie

So glad to hear she’s in recovery now - please add my best wishes too!

Will do Annie. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the updates Mollie. Happy to hear everything went well for Ann. Do pass on my best wishes.

Thanks Mollie for the update. So glad everything went well for Ann, have been giving my positive thoughts all day.

Be sure to add my name to the card, please. :slight_smile:

Thanks Shaz and Carmen. Will add your names as well. :smiley:

Thanks for the update Mollie, so glad she is through the operation and doing well.

Great news, please pass on my best wishes to her and her partner.

George

Yes George I’ll do that by adding your name to the get well card. Thank you. :slight_smile:

I am so please to hear it all went well, if its not to late please can you add my very best wishes to the get well card

Most certainly lass, I will add you to the card right now.

I emailed Jon with the link to this thread so that he can read it for himself if he so wishes. :slight_smile:

Happy news! Thanks for keeping us updated.

No problems Eileen. I’ve just added your name to the card as well. My stars! It’s quite a list now. :-):slight_smile:

Get well soon Pixie I miss your wonderful photos of Canada.

Hope you make a speedy recovery Pixie…x

http://i43.tinypic.com/5n3h9f.jpg

Mollie darlin’ - that’s wonderful news!!! - please add my name to the get well card too - will be thinking of her next week when I go ‘in’.

What a lovely card, I hope its a very large one to fit all the names in. I hope it cheers her up knowing that so many people are thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery. :smiley:

Thanks Andy and Lady Angler. I’ve added your names to the card now.

Bridie, that’s not the card I’m writing in that Lady Angler put in here. :smiley:

New update:

The latest from Jon is that Ann has many wires and tubes coming out of her at the moment and Jon says she looks like she’s in a spider’s web! :smiley:

She is progressing perfectly well and last night they withdrew her breathing tube as she is breathing on her own. She’s still under sedation but Jon reckons that when he goes to see her in ICU tonight she should be awake.

All good and positive stuff! :023:

It certainly is good positive stuff Mollie. That breathing tube is out while she is still asleep, she won’t wake up with it in her. That was one of her dreads wasn’t it?

I’m so glad the tube was out while she slept,the idea of it was bothering her.

Oh oh, silly me, sorry, worked last night, still half asleep. Good news on the breathing tube. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update Mollie, so pleased that she is doing well and if there’s any space left on the card please add my best wishes as well :-D:-D