Unpopular opinions - an amnesty!

disgusting be it gay or heterosexuals, it’s vile and filthy, unprotected causes so many infections such as gonorrhea HIV and others. An anus is for expelling stools YUK

3 Likes

I may have just made a faux pas on the bead comment. :frowning_face: Good grief, I really need to stay off the internet!

1 Like

Please tell me you didn’t Google it! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, yes…I googled “What do beads have to do with bums” and there it was.

With images. :flushed:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh, I’m so sorry. Still, it probably spiced up your Google search history!

My laptop exploded…along with my eyes! :eyes:

1 Like

Lucky you weren’t in work :rofl:

So am i! I actually said out loud “Look at the size of them though!” That would have raised a few eyebrows had I been in work! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Well I knew just enough about the subject to know not to google it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok…well I won’t ask how, but someone might have warned me before I skipped happily off to find out for myself! :roll_eyes:

No lunch for me today then!

2 Likes

this thread is hilarious! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

you need to be a bit wary of using the word ‘shove’ the way this thread is heading Hiding

1 Like

…and not just for Christmas.

Well, I’m not the worse culprit! I sniggered and had to double check Melgal70 was still talking about forum threads…. :rofl::rofl::rofl::scream::flushed:

But obviously I was too refined to comment on her use of “shove” :innocent: :joy:

Unlike some :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Are you related to Viz’s Finbarr Saunders and his double entendres?

No, I’m more of a Carry On and Frankie Howerd sort of girl ………

1 Like

Or is it that you just want to slow down the forum ? :slight_smile:

Moving a thread to a members only area doesn’t mean whacking it into slow mode. Can’t see why it’s slow anything down at all, especially if like me members tend to look at the latest stuff anyway which is where this would be until it’s not.

Having strong likes and dislikes of people whose lives you don’t know is the greatest indication of your level of your intelect.