Uni-que challenge!

Compared to unicycling, riding a “BC” (Impossible wheel) is a lot more challenging, but also lots of FUN! This is because there is only a free spinning wheel with footplates, but no frame or saddle. The rider has no control over the wheel’s speed and there is no brake, and the footplates are free floating, so they have no contact with the rotating wheel. The balance point is so razor thin that only the very slightest mistake with throw you off. If you want to skip the intro the actual riding begins at 1: 30. Cheers!

4 Likes

Hi Uni!

The vid cuts off ?

Update: it’s working now- thanks!

2 Likes

@UniGeezer …… well that’s something completely different to your usual rides, Terry! :grinning:

How on earth do you manage to keep control of that with no seat, no pedals and no brake! :open_mouth:

Full marks to you though, you made it look easy :+1:

Now I’m wondering what your next challenge will be :wink:

Disc Golf…just saying not promoting…would be illegal I guess…
is there a copy right issue… disc is close to music and golf is a swingers game :innocent:

This is what is known as an “ultimate wheel”. No frame or saddle which makes it a UNIque challenge to ride. So much so that it was like learning to ride all over again. One thing for sure, it’s a helluva workout!

Not for me ta very much. :scream: