UFOs - what do you think they are?

OGF I can’t see it I’m not on twitter can you make it available for me please

That is weird, looks like the planes are chasing it.

I’m not on Twitter & I can see it ok.

Just tried again but it opens with a video but won’t play for me . I can see a ball up in the air , maybe my settings

I clicked on the link, it opened with an insert thing saying sign in, I just clicked that off on the cross & got the video.

2 Likes

Yep seen it thanks Tiffany .

Not sure if that’s a genuine video , the ball thing seems man made .

Any one else?

2 Likes

If there were visitors from outer space,the Pope and all the other religious leaders would have some explaining to do.

1 Like

Unidentified Flying Objects

1 Like

Yes, that sums it up.

Maybe it’s just me but there’s something about the velocity/shadows/lighting that doesn’t quite look right to me… maybe computer generated?

3 Likes

“And pray that there’s intelligent life somewhere up in space.Cause there’s bugger-all down here on Earth”

1 Like

I think it’s faked too, Azz.
Amazing what they can do with technology now.
Look at all the Sci-Fi films, the new Avatar looks real.

1 Like

Reading some of the comments on twitter I think it was largely regarded as a fake Azz.
Isn’t this the problem though? Can we actually believe any photographic evidence produced these days? Could we ever?
Can we believe the moon landings? If some spotty faced schoolboy can produce this in his bedroom, just think what NASA could do…
:nerd_face:

1 Like

OGF I love the discussions about the moon landings and all the photos showing the shadows and reflections that shouldn’t be there , including the flapping flag etcetc

:grin:

1 Like

So, all the UFO’s or Unidentified aerial phenomenon as they are now called, are zipping around and doing what?
I mean if you are a visitor from another world wouldn’t you want to land and do the sights? Or at least meet someone important?

1 Like

Oh no!..

Must’ve heard we’ve got Covid…

Sorry, it’s just me being whimsical…I just can’t believe that a life form capable of building machines that supposedly do what they do, just flit around doing nothing else other than bothering the natives.
:grinning:

2 Likes

Even years ago kids could fool learned men.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, who used them to illustrate an article on fairies he had been commissioned to write… I have the book.

2 Likes

Yes I clearly remember this and a while back saw an interview with one of the girls now in her later years ( passed over now I believe) telling the journalist they made it up and they were cut outs . Just girls playing , maybe with Conan Doyle getting involved they got in too deep

1 Like